Chaikin Money Flow Index - page 2

Can someone help me please with this indicator?

Hi

Can anyone here make the Money Flow Index indicator on MT4 change colour as it points up/down example, when it turns up it goes blue, and when it turns down, it turns red please? I'm sure someone here has the ability to do this, could you rename the indicator to TSI please? Or if someone could offer a step by step direction how to rename an indicator I would be appreciative.

fred:
Hi Can anyone here make the Money Flow Index indicator on MT4 change colour as it points up/down example, when it turns up it goes blue, and when it turns down, it turns red please? I'm sure someone here has the ability to do this, could you rename the indicator to TSI please? Or if someone could offer a step by step direction how to rename an indicator I would be appreciative.

rename? tsi ind: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972

cja:
Is this what you are after???

[attach]86922[/attach]

Also could there also be made a version that has been smoothed too? When you try annd change the colour of the lines on the levels (that are dark grey) you can't, they stay the same colour. Thanks in advance. Also noticed you can't right click on this indicator to adjust settings.

fred:
Tried this one, it doesn't work.

mmmmmm, look back always look like an ant track

mrtools:
Added option to use histo or line, also smoothed with T3, so still not as per formula in above posted link. . Need to have the original CMF_v1 in indicators folder.

This one would be better with if the line turned Blue for up, and Red for down, could anyone do this as it only changes colour through histogram? Then it would be good to compare to the normal Money index smoothed with say a WMA/EMA or SMA? Thanks!

xx3xxx:
mmmmmm, look back always look like an ant track

What do you mean?

fred:
Hi Can anyone here make the Money Flow Index indicator on MT4 change colour as it points up/down example, when it turns up it goes blue, and when it turns down, it turns red please? I'm sure someone here has the ability to do this, could you rename the indicator to TSI please? Or if someone could offer a step by step direction how to rename an indicator I would be appreciative.

offering such steps: windows explorer, right click on file name / menu "Rename"/ type in whatever name you wish: tsi, tdi, tds, smi,etc

mfi mod Bookkeeper's oswad rsi (fixed wa def rsi + 4c histo)

mladen's macd +mfi

note_MACD_Types_ = "0-classicMACD(ema) 1ZeroLagMACD 2MACDofCCI 3MACDofMFI 4MACDofMomentum 5MACDofRSI 6MACDofStochastic";

Impressive, how about a TRIX MFI? Up,blue, Down Red?

Reason: