Chaikin Money Flow Index - page 3

Can anyone spare the time to make a TRIX MFI? Up,blue, Down Red?

fred:
Can anyone spare the time to make a TRIX MFI? Up,blue, Down Red?

if you talking Trix MTF then

at this thread form ForexFactory.com have some

c4 Scalping

No, MFI stands for Money Flow Index, I want it with a smoothing with the TRIX indicator, it looks like nobody can do it here, or want to.

Modified MFI

I have removed the previous version as the MFI Smooth Color indicator can be altered to produce the previous MFI display ( Set the input MA_SmoothPeriod = 1; ) or smoothing can also be applied by putting larger numbers in the same input. For example the lower window in the screenshot shows an input setting MA_SmoothPeriod = 6;

The Level settings for width / style & color can now be altered through the inputs.

20/07/2009

Sorry people i appear to have an updating issue with the smoothed version which was not obvious when the market was closed i will see if i can resolve it, however here is the MFI Color which is the standard MFI with the 2 colors applied as shown in the 1st window of the screenshot..

mfi_color.ex4

Files:
mfi_smooth.gif  23 kb
mfi_color.ex4  5 kb

Indicator request please!

Hi

looks like all the good guys have long gone!!!!

Cmf

who has this CMF indicator for mt4?

Files:
cmf20.png  16 kb

CMF with audio alert

I am loiking for a Chaikin Money Flow (CMF) but with a audio alert.

CMF I am looking for would need to have adjustable levels and alert

would need to be trigger at these levels.

I don't need any fancy color or historiograms just plain lines will do

Thanks,

Edy

Chaikin Money Flow Indicator

Hi Guys

Is there anyone that can modify this indicator? I would like to add levels 0.2, 0, and -0.2 that gives me an alert when the indicator reaches these levels. If possible, I would like an email as well as an sound alert option. Thank you for your time.

I have an method build ea by using chaikin

anyone had using this indicator?I think it more better than RSI indicator

Here is an EA base on chaikin with SMA FILTER, hope can help some!

Files:
Reason: