Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Read the interviews of the Automated Trading Championship participants
Petko Enchev
Petko Enchev 2014.09.03 09:50 

fter I upgraded to the new build 600 my custom indicator stopped working! I am using Twiggs MOney Flow ORG, but when I try to compile it in the metaeditor it is giving me the following errors. Somebody told me that this is a bug in the new build 600 and I must put an init function but I don't know how to do it, anyone can help?

whroeder1
whroeder1 2014.09.03 12:16  

5ko: fter I upgraded to the new build 600

it is giving me the following errors.

Somebody told me that this is a bug in the new build 600

and I must put an init function but I don't know how to do it, anyone can help?

1. Build 600 is irrelevant.
  2. You can NEVER put function calls on the global scope.
  3. Has nothing to do with build 600.
  4. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
#property ...

SetLEvelValue(...);
#property ...

int OnInit(){

SetLEvelValue(...);

return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}
Petko Enchev
Petko Enchev 2014.09.03 13:55  
WHRoeder:
  1. Build 600 is irrelevant.
  2. You can NEVER put function calls on the global scope.
  3. Has nothing to do with build 600.
  4. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Thank you very much! I made it work. Anyway, I think that the problem is in the build 600 - I've never had any problems with this indicator in the previous versions, the problem occured when I reinstalled my MT4 a few days ago, before that it was working just fine for years.

Thank you again.

SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI 2014.09.03 14:02  
 Anyway, I think that the problem is in the build 600
If you say something like that, means that you have been under the hood and failed in noticing of what had happened actually. Basically, there are some homeworks you may need to do.
/
To add comments, please log in or register