Guppy MACD - page 5

skn:
Cja, New metatrader version of this beautiful indicator?

skn

Seems only this one needed update : gmacd2_nmc.mq4

Files:
gmmacd.gif  65 kb
gmacd2_nmc.mq4  17 kb

No I have not updated the G#MACD yet I will have a look at it in the near future.

skn:
Cja, New metatrader version of this beautiful indicator?

Thanks Mladen and Cja.

Dear CJA, I have already attach your indicator in chart. but there is no signal as in picture. Can u help me how to fix it.

Thanks.

Files:

GMACD2 Radar/ Dashboard

While coding the Multi pair Blau Ergodic TSI 2 indicator, Mladen gave us something like Tradestation radar screen to decide on possible trades.

Now please code an indicator where vertical columns will display the trend outputs from GMACD2 nmc indicator and the horizontal rows will be the long list of trader defined instruments.

Together these two indicators will be immensely helpful.

Thanks.

Hi i need help

i download Guppy Macd but doesnt work in metatrader 4 , its not showing in indicators list , can someone help step by step

Thanks

hoangvu2906:
Dear CJA, I have already attach your indicator in chart. but there is no signal as in picture. Can u help me how to fix it.

Thanks.

Hi,

There is nothing to fix. The signals have nothing to do with GMACD they just happened to be on the chart that I posted, the signals and candles are part of another trading set up.

workerbrazil:
Hi i need help

i download Guppy Macd but doesnt work in metatrader 4 , its not showing in indicators list , can someone help step by step

Thanks

Hi,

I think your problem is you have put the GMACD into the wrong folder. Open up your trading platform and click on the File tab at the top left of the chart then click on Open Data Folder then MQL4 then the Indicators folder and place the GMACD indicator in there, restart your trading platform and the GMACD should be in the indicator list.

As cja told : if copied to correct folder, it works OK

All is OK with that indicator

Reason: