Guppy MACD - page 3

Gmacd

skn:
I think sometimes the Pop-up alert says G#MACDxUp when it appears (graph on screen) to be crossing down and vice-versa.

I may be wrong, and unable to reproduce the instances because of lack of privilege.

I have the highest regard for CJA's creations and very humbly request to check my observation.

Hi

Which Alert version of GMACD are you using, if it is the GMACD v1 with the quicker Alerts then if the lines touch then untouch you will get an Up and Down cross within seconds of each other or if the lines are moving down and move Up to briefly touch then it will signal UP even though the lines continue Down , it is something many people requested as they felt the previous GMACD which Alerts on the Close was too slow and i did warn that this setup could give false signals. If indeed you are using the v1 GMACD i suggest you change to the previous version and try that as it has a more reliable Alert.

Regards CJA

Wow, that amazing indicator.

Thank CJA for you indi.

Peace.....

G#MACD MTF Alerts.ex4 posted on 02/04/2009

I am using G#MACD MTF Alerts.ex4 posted on 02/04/2009 on FxPro MetaTrader4 Build 222, #CLM9 (crude oil) M15 chart; observed the suspected wrong language in alerts in M15 and M30 MTF on M15 chart. These wrong language alerts are aberrations and not routine.

Regards to you, CJA.

Hi, GMACD working great today and give me a good signal for entry.

Files:

hai CJA how 2 get the skreen like your screen look intresting..what indicator to use?

The GMACD also doing great for my signal entry.

Files:
gmacd_mtf.bmp  2005 kb

matfx:
The GMACD also doing great for my signal entry.

Hi mate, very good combination with brain trend system.

onetarmizi:
Hi mate, very good combination with brain trend system.

Hi onetarmizi, sometimes i need to change the oscillator in order to synchronize with brain trend signal for better setup. Anyway i saw your posts about the MACD MTF so just play it around, looks promising.

matfx:
Hi onetarmizi, sometimes i need to change the oscillator in order to synchronize with brain trend signal for better setup. Anyway i saw your posts about the MACD MTF so just play it around, looks promising.

So far this is the best oscillator that I ever use for confirmation trend, entry and divergence signal.

However do not simply enter the position based on crossing but need to do overall analysis prior using it as confirmation.

thanks

Thanks Cja for this great tool !

i try it with gmma long short provide by Linuxser

good job

Reason: