Pluto Mutant

The original template and system belong to iGoR, later I found that the orignal name of this method was urban pluto. I have added my personal touch to this method.

I named the thread after the name of the zip file I found on a russion site.

Its an interesting manual trading system.

The zip file comes with all the indicators and a template.

Now two important points :

1- I have not traded this system yet, I am still testing it.

2- I am not sure if any of the indicators repaints it self, so please test it (Solar repaints)

-----------------------------------

Update on the rules April 8th 2007

--------------------------------

I have made a new template called it new, only two indicators will be considered which is Triggerlines and waddah

I will start testing this template from this week, The rules to trade :

1- Triggerlines are red and on the first red candle on waddah attar indicator above the Sienna line then Sell.

2- Triggerlines are yellow and on the first green candle on waddah attar indicator above the Sienna line then Buy.

Time frame is 1Hand I am testing it on GBPJAP as this pair shows lots of action.

I will take the exit now from the Triggerlines change of color.

I am so busy till the end of April but I will try to make the trades and show them when I am around my trading station

Question

What is the red & Yellow line you have on the chart, a moving average line??

Thanks..

Marc

marcf:

Thanks..

Marc

Yes its a simple moving average

marcf:

Thanks..

Marc

This is Trigger Lines.

This is Urban Pluto Trading Metod with small change.

reaper:
This is Trigger Lines. This is Urban Pluto Trading Metod with small change.

Maybe thats what I said in the first post, I named the thread after the zip file I found, I take no credit for this system... I am just passing the knowledge. Maybe I should have named it Urban Pluto thread but I did not know its called Urban Pluto all I knew it was Pluto who did the files

Anyhow if you know about this system maybe you can give your feedback if its good or bad ? have you tried it ? is there any other thread on forex-tsd.com to know more about this system ? I looked and did not found any and still this system looks very interesting

Regards,

Alan

I don't trade this system. You are can ask FXiGoR (iGoR) about Urban Pluto. This metod is his.

reaper:
I don't trade this system. You are can ask FXiGoR (iGoR) about Urban Pluto. This metod is his.

FXiGoR Urban Pluto Trading Method.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16030

alexw:
FXiGoR Urban Pluto Trading Method. http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16030

Thanks a lot for the link !! I have asked IGOR to give his feedback on his system.

be carefull solar wind indicator repaints. It is the original Yu4rik indicator but renamed it to fit in to the story of the urban pluto method.

The solar indicator was never realy taken into the system...

regards...iGoR

Any forward testing results or statements to post?

iGoR:
be carefull solar wind indicator repaints. It is the original Yu4rik indicator but renamed it to fit in to the story of the urban pluto method.

The solar indicator was never realy taken into the system...

regards...iGoR

Thanks a lot iGoR

I have made a new template called it new, only two indicators will be considered now which is Triggerlines and waddah to keep things simple.

I will start testing this template from this week, the rules are :

1- Triggerlines are red and on the first red candle on waddah attar indicator above the Sienna line then Sell.

2- Triggerlines are yellow and on the first green candle on waddah attar indicator above the Sienna line then Buy.

Time frame is 1Hand I am testing it on GBPJAP as this pair shows lots of action.

I will take the exit now from the Triggerlines change of color.

I am so busy till the end of April but I will try to make the trades and show them when I am around my trading station.

Reason: