All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 86

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

in that article they are also talking about another indicator the decycler oscillator.

Could you create this one too?

Thx.

D. 

D.

Here it is

But I think that you are looking for the combination of two oscillators - not for the single oscillator. So attaching the combination of the two too

mladen:

D.

Here it is

But I think that you are looking for the combination of two oscillators - not for the single oscillator. So attaching the combination of the two too

Wow, thank you. That was fast.

I will try it out.

D. 

mladen:

D.

Here it is

Great. Thanks :)

Do we have here a sine wave indicator that works on current mt4 build?. The indicator is also from John Ehlers.

Thank you in advance.

mladen:

D.

Here it is

Hy mladen,

I wonder if it would be possible to add something to the two indicator you just created?

Picture 1001: everytime the two lines cross, add color that changes like in the picture?

Picture 1002: the middle line changes color when it changes direction?

Thx.

D. 

Files:
1001.JPG  29 kb
1002.JPG  117 kb

Desatar:

Hy mladen,

I wonder if it would be possible to add something to the two indicator you just created?

Picture 1001: everytime the two lines cross, add color that changes like in the picture?

Thx.

D. 

Will make some new versions

Desatar:

Hy mladen,

Thx.

D. 

Here is this one first :

Desatar:

Hy mladen,

Thx.

D. 

And here is this one too :

mladen:

And here is this one too :

Thank you.

D. 

XOXOXO:

Do we have here a sine wave indicator that works on current mt4 build?. The indicator is also from John Ehlers.

Thank you in advance.

Try this (you need both)

Files:
Reason: