10points 3.mq4 - page 389

Programmer needed!

That's exactly the point, Berdj. We just need a programmer that make this change. I'm very sad because Davidke20 has left us, but I respect his decision, I hope he'll come again here. I'm just starting to learn mq4 programming, but still don't have the skill needed to to this. Now I'm looking at the 10points3 code to understand how the EA closes all the trades after last gets profit.

Jbear, I'm using 10points3 v 0.03. Here are one of my settings I'm trying:

TakeProfit = 45;

Lots = 0.01;

InitialStop = 300;

TrailingStop = 45;

Multiplier = 2;

Pips = 30;

OrderstoProtect = 6;

Money_management = false;

AccountType = 2;

risk = 0.5;

ReverseSignal = false;

Fast_EMA = 12;

Slow_EMA = 26;

Signal_SMA = 9;

Shift = 1;

TradingRange = 0;

UseTimeFilter=false;

I'm trying in M1 timeframe, $5.000 interbank's demo account with microlots (0.01), in these pairs: GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURUSD. I know there are many volatile pairs, but I'm forcing the account to know the limits. This week went from $5.000 to $7.899!! 58% in 1 week!

I'm trying two another microaccounts with $4.000 with GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF (less risk) first each 20 pips, TP 30, and second each 15 pips, TP 30. FXDD and ATC brokers.

I'm trying 2 miniaccounts with $20.000 MIG and ODL, 15 min and 5 min timeframe respectively, each 20 pips, TP 30. ODL's went from $20.000 to 34.059 this week! 70% up!

And by last I'm trying Alpari's microaccount with $1.000, only EURUSD and EURGBP (the least risk), each 20 pips, TP 30.

I'm trying some brokers with microlots, to pick one of them to go live.

Hi Marcel

Can you please post your EA version here

I dont have the EA at all

Regards

JBear

Here it is

Files:
10p3v0.03.mq4  12 kb

Thanks Marcel

I will let you know what I can find out

Regards

Jnr

Programmers welcome

PLEAASEEE, PROGRAMMERS!

We need that when the third trade opens, the first one closes, I'm trying but it's still closing all positions.

actually we have:

if (PreviousOpenOrders>OpenOrders)

{

for(cnt=OrdersTotal();cnt>=0;cnt--)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

mode=OrderType();

if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic)

{

if (mode==OP_BUY) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),slippage,Blue); }

if (mode==OP_SELL) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),slippage,Red); }

return(0);

}

}

}

I was thinking to do this:

1. change magic number for the first trade when second one opens, for example magicnumber+1

2. when third trade opens, close the first one, with the magicnumber+1 assigned.

Am I right?

or which other way I can identify the first trade opened to close it later?

Thank you DAVID!

davidke20:
To all my dear friends in TSD,

I've gave all my best in helping and coding the 10point3 cost averaging EA. I've contributed my time in doing forward testing, teaching, backtesting, optimizing and even getting criticizing from multiple party for more then 2 years. I've took whatever legit trading discretion into consideration. I also took as much advice from people in the forum to improve the EA. I've spent time to educate people on how to use cost averaging EA in order to avoid the great drawdowns. I give full reference of every revision every once in a while. I also provide link to refer back to some older development for the new comer to check back what is the current development and what has been done, what has been evolved. I've spent time to hunt down people who try to sell a free EA belongs to this open community. In the end this is what we get. Same old question again and again.

David, I want the EA to trade at certain time only - which already included this function back in page #303. David, the EA is too risky to trade in 1 direction. I want the EA to close off the loss. Use the stop loss dude. David I want the EA to open buy/sell at the same time. Go check 10point3 Hedge thread. David, I want the EA open buy/sell unconditionally! Go look for FifthElementBlessing EA. David, the EA you posted is lossing my ass off - Well, I'm sorry to hear that. But mine still doing fine because I already told you I only trade 10% of what I have. Never put all your eggs in 1 basket.

I just wanted to say good bye. I'll stop development on 10p3. Period. I wish you all good luck. For those who keep persueying for a holy grail dream, I wish you good luck(you may get lucky to find 1). For those who think they bought the holy grail, congratulations. I just wondering how holy is a commercial holy grail are. Its ok if you dont have a brain, use your epic ass and think about it all over again before you decided to buy an EA. If it is profitable, why sell it?! There is no bullshit of wanting quick bucks due to low trading capital, or whatever shit. If your EA is that good, I can introduce you to CITIBANK, they'll buy over your copyright for atleast 5million bucks, meanwhile you can choose to let them manage your 5million dollar. Basically you dont need to work for the rest of your life. Oh, probably your son, your grand son and your great grand son no need to work too.

David

Thank you for your explaination this has been by far the best contribution you have made.

Thanks again as always, your the best!!!

JLC

Here is a way fo do that ...

Here is a manual way you can do what you want.

1. Turn off the EA.

2. Remove the EA from the Chart

3. Close the order(s) you need to

4. Attach the EA back to the Chart.

Make sure you have all of the settings you want compiled into the code. That way when it starts back up, it won't start in someother default settings.

For now that should get you what you want to do.

As a side note. I have tried this before, and in the couple of times I did it. The loss was more than if i had just taken the inital StopLoss close.

~ken

marcelcorzo:
PLEAASEEE, PROGRAMMERS!

We need that when the third trade opens, the first one closes, I'm trying but it's still closing all positions.

actually we have:

{

{

mode=OrderType();

{

if (mode==OP_BUY) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),slippage,Blue); }

if (mode==OP_SELL) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),slippage,Red); }

return(0);

}

}

}

1. change magic number for the first trade when second one opens, for example magicnumber+1

2. when third trade opens, close the first one, with the magicnumber+1 assigned.

Am I right?

teaguekm:
Here is a manual way you can do what you want.

1. Turn off the EA.

2. Remove the EA from the Chart

3. Close the order(s) you need to

4. Attach the EA back to the Chart.

Make sure you have all of the settings you want compiled into the code. That way when it starts back up, it won't start in someother default settings.

For now that should get you what you want to do.

As a side note. I have tried this before, and in the couple of times I did it. The loss was more than if i had just taken the inital StopLoss close.

~ken

Thanks, Teaguekm, would be a momentary solution, I'm gonna try it. But the ideal is to be an automatized work, because I can't stay all the time in front of computer.

By the way, I'm trying three new accounts: one of 500 bulks, and two of 1.000, with different brokers, all micro. The 500 account is only with EURGBP, which I think is one of the less moving pairs. In two days, now is in $634. But this capital is too low even with 1 slow pair, microlots, 1.6 multiplier, 40TP, 25 pipstep. But the idea is to proof at which minimum capital is the EA profitable.

Files:

Hey guys check it out.

Dont you know, demoaccount is not liveaccount? The almost broker dont guarentee stops and have to much requotes and slippage.

Come with the best programmed EA and you will someday loose all your money.

marcelcorzo:
PLEAASEEE, PROGRAMMERS!

actually we have:

{

{

mode=OrderType();

{

return(0);

}

}

}

Am I right?

hmmm more explanation pleasee... u've said u want to closed 1st trade then how the 2nd open when 3rd order open? still open or any?

Reason: