Hull Moving Average - page 4

WOW!!!..I have never seen such accuracy!!!...Fantastikkk!!!...Will start using it right away!!!...

Super Trend

Hi Guys,

Sorry to burst your bubbles but this indicator is just the Hull Moving average in 2 colors. Suggest you explore it rather than making a new one. Also as the Hull uses the square root of the period, you should use squares as the period, 9, 16, 25, ... not 15

Tzuman:
Hi Guys, Sorry to burst your bubbles but this indicator is just the Hull Moving average in 2 colors. Suggest you explore it rather than making a new one. Also as the Hull uses the square root of the period, you should use squares as the period, 9, 16, 25, ... not 15

Why did you have to burst my Bubble?...It was MY BUBBLE!...Now I am Bubbleass!...

Alas, what can I say?

Tzuman:
Alas, what can I say?

My name is Pava...(not "Alas")

Not bad

Tzuman:
Hi Guys, Sorry to burst your bubbles but this indicator is just the Hull Moving average in 2 colors. Suggest you explore it rather than making a new one. Also as the Hull uses the square root of the period, you should use squares as the period, 9, 16, 25, ... not 15

Thanks Tzuman for the info, good to know. Changing the square to 16 is just as good as the accuracy should be. But the indicator needs a pop up alert for buy when it turns green and sell when it turns red.

Its a good trading tool to have!

Just for information (some links are from elite section, but some good links are the public on our forum):

Hull indicators:

- HMA_v1: indicator with color mode and warning/alert. HMA_Russian_Color_v1: fixed indicator. HMA_v2 indicator with dynamic filter(PctFilter) like for NonLagMA.

- fixed HMA with color mode and alert is here (fixed by Igorad).

- HMA indicator with alert and email is here.

- MTF Hull MA is here.

- Hull Style ADX v3 indicator with MA of ADX and individual period settings for ADX and PlusDi/MinusDi: original thread.

- Hull MA: original thread with indicators and explanation.

- Hull Trend indicator is here.

- RSI-Triple Hull indicator is here.

- HMA - Calling All Programmers!!: development thread with some good Hull indicators developed.

- there is still a problem with the Hull MA: some problems with HMA indicators.

Hull EAs:

- HMA EA: elite section thread.

newdigital:
Just for information (some links are from elite section, but some good links are the public on our forum):

Hull indicators:

- HMA_v1: indicator with color mode and warning/alert. HMA_Russian_Color_v1: fixed indicator. HMA_v2 indicator with dynamic filter(PctFilter) like for NonLagMA.

- fixed HMA with color mode and alert is here (fixed by Igorad).

- HMA indicator with alert and email is here.

- MTF Hull MA is here.

- Hull Style ADX v3 indicator with MA of ADX and individual period settings for ADX and PlusDi/MinusDi: original thread.

- Hull MA: original thread with indicators and explanation.

- Hull Trend indicator is here.

- RSI-Triple Hull indicator is here.

- HMA - Calling All Programmers!!: development thread with some good Hull indicators developed.

- there is still a problem with the Hull MA: some problems with HMA indicators.

Hull EAs:

- HMA EA: elite section thread.

Thanks Newdigital for re-directing the thread here.

BLUR71:
Well, I've been looking around for this for a while. Asked here a couple of times but got no response. So, I decided to make one.

Hope you all like it.

You need to have HMA Color nrp in your indicators folder, along with HMA_Cross to make it work properly.

Regards,

BLUR71

Hey, Blur71, how did you get it to show the lines using the HMA, I used your indicators but still no lines????

Steve

hi

can anyone out here share their results with the hull ma

regards

bhash

Reason: