FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger - page 9

Linuxser:
Just to remember igorad's version on this post have corrected the bugs.

Thanks Linuxser I see the code has no alert function at all but I'll give it a try .

fxbs:
what is "extremes of the indicator with the signal line inside the ergodic line"?

Thanks for the reply fxbs.

This is an adaptation of a concept stolen from November 2003 Trading Tips Newsletter. Scroll down until you get to "Qualify CCI with Ergodic". It appears to me that when the solid blue line (ergodic) is at an extreme high or low AND the signal line is between it and the midpoint that the trigger to enter a position is much more valid than just a simple cross of the two lines. This seems to filter many false entries. This is just a "visual" observation and needs testing.

tigertrader:
Thanks for the reply fxbs. This is an adaptation of a concept stolen from November 2003 Trading Tips Newsletter. Scroll down until you get to "Qualify CCI with Ergodic". It appears to me that when the solid blue line (ergodic) is at an extreme high or low AND the signal line is between it and the midpoint that the trigger to enter a position is much more valid than just a simple cross of the two lines. This seems to filter many false entries. This is just a "visual" observation and needs testing.

That article talks about CCI and Ergodic.

Investor/RT Tour - SMI Ergodic Indicator

Ergodic = TSI

Ergodic Signal Line = EMA(TSI)

Ergodic Oscillator = TSI - EMA(TSI)

Investor/RT Tour - True Strength Index

TSI = NUM / DENwhereNUM = MA(MA(Mom, Exp, Long, m), Exp, n)

DEN = MA(MA(AbsMom, Exp, Long, m), Exp, n)

Mom = PRICE - PRICE.1

AbsMom = ABS(PRICE - PRICE.1)

m = Long Term

n = Short Term

3 in1

Hi fellow traders,

I need someone to please provide me with this following 3 in1 indicators

First (3 in1)

ErgodicMa.mq4(4.0KB)

FXSniper'sMA.mq4

Fx_sniper_Ergodic_cci_tigger.mq4(3.5KB)

Second (3 in 1)

mtt-ErgodicMACD.mq4

MACDsmooth.mq4

Fx_sniper_Ergodic_cci_tigger.mq4

The one i download at #46 by Banzai is just two out of all but i hope that these indicators work together.

kindly help me out. Thanks a million in advance (Guyz)

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

increase

Increase, nice proverb i got you right but remember that the man's future will always remember you and also pray for you. You know that the man has to put what you taught him into practice not only by the weekend but all days of his life. Also, if you teach a man how to fish, that means you feed a nation.

I've visited your site (fx forexfreeprofit) i thought it's too heavy and colourful so my connection can't open it fully. (Increase) if you still wants to help me kindly post it on this site (TSD).Thanks

I still need you guyz help.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Fx Referee:

I like your sig, but did you hear the other one, if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, but if you teach a man to fish, you lose him at the weekends

Has anyone ever tried writing an expert advisor of this indicator ?

Files:

OK kids, I have recoded FXSniper's file and the alert now gives the current bid or ask price instead of "i=0". Still seems to give a huge number of false entries though.

I find the indicator also uses a HUGE amount of processor capacity (100% for about 5 minutes when starting MT4) and makes my computer very sluggish. Not the newest laptop I admit but it does seem to use an unnecessary amount of processor resources. Maybe I'll get a new one for Christmas....

But perhaps some smart programmer out there can find a way to streamline the process especially at startup.

Tiger, FXSniper's Ergodic, limit (counted bars) : Igorad, post 23:

just want to remind : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174948/page2

Reason: