MT4 using 50% processor power

I am running build 218 of MT4 on a WinXP platform. I have been running MT4 for at least 2 years, but lately I've noticed my entire system slow down whenever I start MT4. When I check the task manager I see that terminal.exe is using 50% of my computer's processor power.

Does anyone else notice this level of resource consumption?

What can be done about it?

I am running the same version of MT4 and the same graphs and indicators on a less powerful computer at work and I do not see the same issue.

How many charts and "Max bars on chart" are in both computers? Do you use the indicators or EA's ?

Rosh :
How many charts and "Max bars on chart" are in both computers? Do you use the indicators or EA's ?

I'm running 5 or 6 charts and I use indicators, not EAs. For indicators I have EMA's, Woodies CCI, ATR and MACD. I'm not sure what "max bars on charts" are. I have the same setup on both computers.

About 2 weeks ago I un-installed and re-installed MT4. It seemed to be OK for a while, now it's got the same problem again.

Update: I just tried starting up MT4. It's not even initializing now.

Try to remove a some indicator one by one and restart your terminal. One(or more) of your attached indicators is written incorrectly.
Reason: