FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger - page 8

fxbs:
what does this mean?

Does the indicator repaint??

and May I knw the meaning of t settings and what is t best setting for u guys!!

sonic

Files:
12july.bmp  382 kb

You do not need FX Snipers MA for that, that is why I am posting

Here is MA bars, but...

I found a long way around this though and as you can see from the attached screenshot, it is working 100%, green on up bars, red for down bars and yellow when the ema of the current bar is exactly the same as the one before it, of course when you set the MA to longer periods than just 1, you will most likely never even see the yellow.

I have been ripped off time and again since I started posting and sharing indicators etc. over the past 4 years and have decided not to share coding samples anymore and thus will avail here the fixed version as my last share although it is only in compiled format. I honestly do not mind helping people, but I am not willing to educate and enrich the scammers and leechers who furiously object to my right to avoid abuse. Hope you understand and enjoy the fixed version.

Best wishes,

FX Sniper

I must addmit, that reading FX Snipers post I was surprised with the request to "modify" FX Snipers MA indicator

The question is not can it be done but should it be done?

Should we disregard the wishes of one of the greatest?

Should we disregard the wishes of one that is not so great?

Should we disregard the wishes of anyone at all?

Makes me wonder

Files:
ma_1.gif  12 kb

Fx Sniper T3 CCI tuning

Hello Everone,

I was wonding while tuning in an indicator what the T3 period does. I realize by changing the # it shifts on the chart.

I'm looking for a good explanation?

Also what is b setting .618?

Any ideas of good rules of thumb would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

The other thread about it it this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177619

t3

Thanks ND,

Sorry I posted in wrong spot. Hopefully someone can provide me the details.

Have a good day!

Matt

mthomas:
Hello Everone,

I was wonding while tuning in an indicator what the T3 period does. I realize by changing the # it shifts on the chart.

I'm looking for a good explanation?

Also what is b setting .618?

Any ideas of good rules of thumb would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

The original value is 0.7 on the original article about T3. I don't know about the origin of the 0.618. Maybe because somebody though in Fibonacci when coding. In fact I've included that value es default on rest of the T3 family.

Hi, is there an MTF version of this Fx Sniper T3 CCI ?

Lots of good work going on in this thread! I am new to the Ergodic indicator and have tried most of the posted indicators with mixed success. The best seems to me to be the BH-Ergodic. Some of the other indicators just crash MT4 as they take waaaaaaaaaay too long to crunch the data. I am also using the FX_Sniper's_LSMA which works very well. The main problem is that all the indicators still seem to lag price.

I am looking for a nice entry trigger indicator on price such as the arrows as shown by FX_Sniper's signals. However, these only take into account the crossing of the MA's and miss some of the best signals. Anyone got a better indicator with arrows or dots on the price panel that take into account extremes of the indicator with the signal line inside the ergodic line? I think that might produce a better entry signal.

FX_Sniper's alert also confuses me as it always ends with i=0. Does this mean anything and if not any suggestions on recoding to make it into something intelligible to mere traders.

Thanks a lot for all your input and hard work folks. I am still trtying to evolve a system out of all of this and I think it has great promise if we can tweak the indicators and get better entry signals. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Files:
alert.gif  20 kb
screenshot.gif  17 kb

tigertrader:

...Anyone got a better indicator with arrows or dots on the price panel that take into account extremes of the indicator with the signal line inside the ergodic line?

FX_Sniper's alert also confuses me as it always ends with i=0. Does this mean anything and if not any suggestions on recoding to make it into something intelligible to mere traders.

looks like Increase left i=0; from testing option i=o, i=1 (arert - cross on open bar (current, as warning); cross on closed bar(previouse) - confirmed cross

if (MainCCI > ErgoCCI){

{signal = "SHORT";...

Alert("Sniper going Short on ",Symbol()," i= ",i);

we should ask Increase to put it again (i0, i1); and/or add price - 2 be more informative (he's a good guy, and he has like 20 different versions)

what is "extremes of the indicator with the signal line inside the ergodic line"?

Just to remember igorad's version on this post have corrected the bugs.

Reason: