DT-Zigzag EA

From AZARI

Dear to All EA Developers...

I'm a newbie in EAs development. I was interested to this one of the indicator which we might transform into EA. it's a quite simple but still unsure the implementation. we might do some test if this EA has been programmed.

The basic idea is like this.

TimeFrame : 15M

1st Signal is when the DT-ZigZag produced. (GIve us the direction)

if Price < DT-ZigZagPrice, it's a SELL Signal (Just standby)

if Price > DT-ZigZagPrice, it's a BUY Signal (Just standby)

Confirmation Signal :

Enter Price when : -

2nd Signal is when the value of RSI(14) is

- Below 50 for SELL

- Above 50 for BUY

3rd Signal (Optional) is MACD

value > 0 for BUY

value < 0 for SELL

Stoploss 30 pips.

No target price but Position Close when next DT-Zigzag appears + RSI value 50 (sell close).

(I'm not sure this method can be programmed or not.

I would appreciate if any experts here could give some comments on this technique.

thanks

Re-drawing issues

I really like to start a discussion about DT-ZigZag. I think that this indicator has a great potential to spot tops and bottoms. My problem with it is the re-draws. It can appear on top of the range indicating a sell (or a top), and continue re-drawing itself with the price spiking up. Still, I think that if we can find a way to confirm the signal (such as with RSI) it will be great -

I currently use it with the 1 hour charts

DT-Zigzag

dgonzalo:
I really like to start a discussion about DT-ZigZag. I think that this indicator has a great potential to spot tops and bottoms. My problem with it is the re-draws. It can appear on top of the range indicating a sell (or a top), and continue re-drawing itself with the price spiking up. Still, I think that if we can find a way to confirm the signal (such as with RSI) it will be great - I currently use it with the 1 hour charts

I have stumbled into DT-Zigzag while I was testing my Channel trading model. I have seen its potential coupled with the indicators set I used. I will post a snag shot of my chart, later on today.

Thanks.

zigzag

Hi,

yupp it's re-draws indicator but combine with RSI is good idea..maybe we can set the entry point, TP and SL for this zigzag..I see great potential here...

For Level buy and sell we can combine with stochastics 9,3,3...any idea?

====================

Forex System

fxcruiser:
I have stumbled into DT-Zigzag while I was testing my Channel trading model. I have seen its potential coupled with the indicators set I used. I will post a snag shot of my chart, later on today. Thanks.

WE are waiting for your chart.

tirou:
WE are waiting for your chart.

Here it is. This is used mostly on counter trend trades. The white dots signal an alert for possible trade setup. I hope this helps.

Files:

Is there any DT ZZ EA ?

ive been using this dinapoli target and DTZZ but the problem is it repainted... example last night is the EU... anybody have the zigzag that not repainted please help me...

Files:
naga_v1.0.gif  19 kb

limestreamx:
ive been using this dinapoli target and DTZZ but the problem is it repainted... example last night is the EU... anybody have the zigzag that not repainted please help me...

This does not repaint and it is nearly always right, trouble is it is late with the move

Files:

Ask

limestreamx:

Could you please post the indicators of this diagram.

Pucio

increase:
This does not repaint and it is nearly always right, trouble is it is late with the move

thanks for the indic.. i will try it.. can it be set since u said it is late with the move

Reason: