Coding help - page 55

uk_kara:
Works like a charm as always , Thanks Mladen, you are a star

Hi Mladen

can we do a small change? instead of delaying by 24 hours can't it be delayed by 24 bars as i'm trading using 1H chart.

Replace the time checking part with this (keep the last order closed at stop loss function the same) :

datetime lastClosedTime; if (lastOrderStopLossHit(1,Symbol(),lastClosedTime) && iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_H1,lastClosedTime)<24) return(0);

Have a nice weekend

uk_kara:
Hi Mladen can we do a small change? instead of delaying by 24 hours can't it be delayed by 24 bars as i'm trading using 1H chart.

mladen:
Replace the time checking part with this (keep the last order closed at stop loss function the same) :
datetime lastClosedTime; if (lastOrderStopLossHit(1,Symbol(),lastClosedTime) && iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_H1,lastClosedTime)<24) return(0);
Have a nice weekend

Spot on Mladen it works........

Have a fun weekend

Pips2ma

Im trying to get an option to change Time Frame on this indicator

but dont have the mq4 file unfortunatley ?

Files:
pips2ma.ex4  7 kb

I Want To Help From Senior Members.

Respected Senior,

I got this EA with symbol setting from a forum which exactly I can't remember. It is Martingale type and other language, which I can't understand. Anybody senior member help me to change it to English. Here I can't understand when it get profit it does not close automatically close its profit. I am manually closing it. I have request please modify it if possible by any senior members. It gives well profit but if modify then I think more safe for all. Sorry for my weak ENG.

Files:

Hi udit101,

As I see - this EA is decompiled from ex4 so I do not think someone will help with decompiled code. Besides. I am not sure that it will work correctly (because of decompiled code sorry).

If you have original mql4 file so someone will help. If not - ask the author of this EA: as I see - this pdf file is in english but the settings/inputs desctiptions inside EA - in Russian language ... so ... no idea ...

newdigital:
Hi udit101, as I see - this pdf file is in english but the settings/inputs desctiptions inside EA - in Russian language ... so ... no idea ...

I speak Russian so if you need to translate some sentenses then post them here and I'll translate that for you.

In Russian and protection commented out ... hardly to do anything with any coding help

Hi, attached there is and indicator that draw trendline based on zigzag indicator.

Now it draw trendline combined 2 point. It's hard to make sure that combine 3 point for it?

Thank you

zigzag_channels.mq4

Files:

dasio

Not sure if I understand your intention, but if you want to draw a trend line using 3 points that would all belong to the same line, you can not do that 99.9999% of time (it is an extremely rare case that 3 dots would be on a same straight line, so it is rather an exception than a rule)

dasio:
Hi, attached there is and indicator that draw trendline based on zigzag indicator.

Now it draw trendline combined 2 point. It's hard to make sure that combine 3 point for it?

Thank you

zigzag_channels.mq4
Reason: