Time travel

To add comments, please log in or register
zztop
zztop  

HI all ,I have come a cross some indicator if it use to gether look like it can be a trading strategy ,any way any all are well come to make it a better system or an EA .The indi is FIBTUNNEL 15 or 30 min TF and Triple cci entry at price cross fibo and 3 cci .Neet 3 contrac 1 out at cci 5 cross the 0 line 2 out at cci 12 cross 0 and close all at cci 40 cross 0 or the price cross over the Fib .SL 25 pips

zztop
zztop  
zztop:
HI all ,I have come a cross some indicator if it use to gether look like it can be a trading strategy ,any way any all are well come to make it a better system or an EA .The indi is FIBTUNNEL TF 15 and30 min and Triple cci entry at price cross fibo and 3 cci .Neet 3 contrac 1 out at cci 5 cross the 0 line 2 out at cci 12 cross 0 and close all at cci 40 cross 0 or the price cross over the Fib .

The 2 indi or you can use the clasic cci make it 3 in the same indi window

Files:
nealc99
nealc99  

Could you post a chart with an example trade (visual example helps a lot).

zztop
zztop  

I think these is the one

zztop
zztop  

uupppsss not that one.

zztop
zztop  

1 is enter buy gbp7756 --0 do nothing ---2 is close and rev sell atgbp/usd 7780 and till now it is still going going -gbp 7415.not close yet time 4;52 pm est gbp at 7416

Files:
1.gif 26 kb
2.gif 27 kb
sitearsiv
sitearsiv  

thanks you.

zztop
zztop  

Damn it soo cold here ! whats going on is the TT dont realy sell or get the Idea and run some where alse?!

zztop
zztop  

Ooouuupppssshh

aonmeta5
aonmeta5  

Welcome

mark3
mark3  

Hello,

'Thankyou for your idea's ... your TripleCCI Woodies will not attach to my chart, could you post again ?

To add comments, please log in or register