Time travel

HI all ,I have come a cross some indicator if it use to gether look like it can be a trading strategy ,any way any all are well come to make it a better system or an EA .The indi is FIBTUNNEL 15 or 30 min TF and Triple cci entry at price cross fibo and 3 cci .Neet 3 contrac 1 out at cci 5 cross the 0 line 2 out at cci 12 cross 0 and close all at cci 40 cross 0 or the price cross over the Fib .SL 25 pips

zztop:
HI all ,I have come a cross some indicator if it use to gether look like it can be a trading strategy ,any way any all are well come to make it a better system or an EA .The indi is FIBTUNNEL TF 15 and30 min and Triple cci entry at price cross fibo and 3 cci .Neet 3 contrac 1 out at cci 5 cross the 0 line 2 out at cci 12 cross 0 and close all at cci 40 cross 0 or the price cross over the Fib .

The 2 indi or you can use the clasic cci make it 3 in the same indi window

Files:
FIBTunnel.mq4  4 kb

Could you post a chart with an example trade (visual example helps a lot).

I think these is the one

uupppsss not that one.

1 is enter buy gbp7756 --0 do nothing ---2 is close and rev sell atgbp/usd 7780 and till now it is still going going -gbp 7415.not close yet time 4;52 pm est gbp at 7416

Files:
1.gif  26 kb
2.gif  27 kb

thanks you.

Damn it soo cold here ! whats going on is the TT dont realy sell or get the Idea and run some where alse?!

Ooouuupppssshh

Welcome

Hello,

'Thankyou for your idea's ... your TripleCCI Woodies will not attach to my chart, could you post again ?

Reason: