MT4 Report v.3 & template file

Copy !Report_v3.mq4 to Experts\scripts directory.

report.zip contains report.htm template.

Copy report.htm to Templates directory.

There are 2 pathes in the body of !Report_v3.mq4:

#define template "[ROOT]\\templates\\report.htm"

#define report "[ROOT]\\experts\\files\\[ACCOUNT_NUM]rep.htm"

template is a template file path.

report is an output file.

Automatically the script will replace [ROOT] and [ACCOUNT_NUM] sections by MT4 root path and account number.

Files:
report_v3.mq4  24 kb
report.zip  2 kb

Traders can change:

1. Template and output pathes.

2. Compare function.

3. Validate function.

At present Compare function sorts all the orders by CloseTime.

Validate function is the filter of closed orders.

Report uses the following Win API functions:

#import "shell32.dll"

int ShellExecuteA(int hWnd, int lpVerb, string lpFile, int lpParameters, string lpDirectory, int nCmdShow);

#import "kernel32.dll"

int GetModuleFileNameA(int hModule, int& buf[], int len);

int _lcreat(string path, int attr);

int _lopen(string path, int mode);

int _lclose(int hFile);

int _llseek(int hFile, int offset, int origin);

int _lread(int hFile, int buf[], int len);

int _lwrite(int hFile, string buf, int len);

#import

Allow DLL imports checkbox should be switched on.

Statement Generating Indicator or Script

I've seen a screenshot on another thread where a report is produced for each currency pair or cross on the chart window. The report looks likes this.

I don't know if it's an indicator or a script and I've been unable to find it through searching.

Can anybody help please?

Pussy Galore:
I've seen a screenshot on another thread where a report is produced for each currency pair or cross on the chart window. The report looks likes this.

I don't know if it's an indicator or a script and I've been unable to find it through searching.

Can anybody help please?

Hi.

Answer:

RickD:
Copy !Report_v3.mq4 to Experts\scripts directory.

Thanks for the reply, Linuxser, but I must be doing something wrong.

I've saved the compiled script in the scripts folder and dragged it into a chart, but nothing happens whatsoever.

Help please????

Pussy Galore:
Thanks for the reply, Linuxser, but I must be doing something wrong.

I've saved the compiled script in the scripts folder and dragged it into a chart, but nothing happens whatsoever.

Help please????

The template must be placed on: C:\MT4\templates

Where MT4 is your folder installation

You need to Allow DLL Imports

The result could be find on C:\MT4\experts\files

Files:
dll.jpg  31 kb

Pussy Galore:

Can anybody help please?

Where i can find this indicator.

Please help me

OK, thanks for your help Linuxser. I don't know if I'm losing the plot though, but RickD's report seems to be an html report which is nothing like the screenshot of a chart window.

It looks like fungraphic has also asked where the chart window report originates from. Help please?????

Pussy Galore:
OK, thanks for your help Linuxser. I don't know if I'm losing the plot though, but RickD's report seems to be an html report which is nothing like the screenshot of a chart window. It looks like fungraphic has also asked where the chart window report originates from. Help please?????

Yes, when you drop the script on the chart a report is created and the browser is opened.

I think this is what I am looking for.

Forex Trading

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174822

I want to see the symbols from my History tab and their profit. This has a lot more info....but that is ok....I'll take it...where do I get this? Does it dynamically update as a new line gets put into history? or do i need to drag it to update it?

Holy Guacamole!....This would be incredibly helpful when I am forward testing one EA on 19 charts...I could see at a glance which symbol responds to the EA with the most profit...

ES

fungraphic:
Where i can find this indicator. Please help me
Reason: