[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 176

Sdimm:

In b\u, I meant a take on 2515)))

We'll see there.

Another German portion and then a pound of gravy ))))

on a long, long journey... opened up to 1.17

rigc:
bought to 1.262
1,26 - 1,2610

strangerr:

You can see there.

how do i transfer a template from one terminal to another? (the terminal will be closed on the 1st of June and will be NZ MT)

There is a templates folder in the root folder of the terminal. All templates are stored there. All you need to do is copy the one you want and copy it to the appropriate folder in the other terminal.

s_aullma:
There is a templates folder in the root folder of the terminal. All templates are stored there. All you need to do is copy the one you want and copy it to the appropriate folder in the other terminal.
Thank you! Got it.

Ishim:

how do i transfer a template from one terminal to another? (the terminal will be closed as of June 1 and will be NZ MT)

Already answered, just do not forget to throw into the new terminal all the indicators that are included in the template.

strangerr:

Already answered, just don't forget to throw all the indicators that are part of the template into the new terminal.

which indicators "Picasso" is copied from (today a different croupier and you are settling )

The divergence on W1 or the cycle (as you like it starts and ends the cycle on the trend line)

Ishim:

which Picasso indicators are copied (the dealer is different today and you are settling)

Divergence on W1 or cycle (whatever you like on the trend line, it starts and ends the cycle)

Congratulations Tantrik, you have just invented the Wolf model))))
Reason: