Which MT4 broker do you trade your profitable EA with?

I have read through the entire MT4 brokers thread, but am still left with one unanswered, important question.

Which MT4 brokers facilitate LIVE profitable trading using an EA?? This is assuming the trader's EA IS profitable when executed properly by the broker, of course. This is also assuming the money traded is at least 5 minilots or 1 standard lot (5-10 dollars/usd a pip.) Also I am most curious to hear from traders whose EA's trade at least 5 times/week or more.

The reason I feel this is a viable question is that the broker has immense power to affect the actual live results of online trading, especially that done with an EA. Requotes, slippage, unexecuted trades, stops ignored, disconnections, can all have a hugely negative effect.

Also I'd like to hear if you feel your EA would be profitable if your broker was executing your trades correctly but isn't?

Thank you,

Nebula

Nebula:
I have read through the entire MT4 brokers thread, but am still left with one unanswered, important question. Which MT4 brokers facilitate LIVE profitable trading using an EA??

FXLQ does juuuuuuust fine by me.

Reply to Your Question

Hello Nebula!

I can't answer your question exactly, but I can tell you that COESFX, which does NOT have a dealing desk, is going to have 5K standard accounts available using MetaTrader. Their minis DO have a dealing desk. In the standard account at Coesfx, you have direct access to the bank feed and you are anonymous. I searched desperately because my former broker was blocking almost every move I made and that's all I'm going to say. Best to you!

Does CoesFX support Metatrader ??

techinvest:
FXLQ does juuuuuuust fine by me.

Do they requote alot?

Do they alow scalping?

jorgka:
Does CoesFX support Metatrader ??

Yes but on mini account, i don't know for standard account.

Reason: