Traders joking, the beginning - page 300

Kanye West said he wants to be the 'Obama of clothing.' To achieve his goal, he's designing fashions that nobody wants and offering them on a website that doesn't work.

Files:
images.gif  44 kb

With blood pressure and after few seconds you're a primitive man fighting with an aligator. But don't run away, just sit down in front of it and hit some plastic bubbles.

And I'm not talking about the aligator indicator, watch the video! If you do this with the indicator, you'll be more stressed because you'll loose money.

to married traders. lol

Paris Hilton's brother claims that Lindsay Lohan had someone beat him up. Lohan said, "That's ridiculous. If I wanted to hurt someone, I'd use my car."

The World Cup is coming next summer and it was just announced that the U.S. soccer team has a really tough schedule. They play against Germany, Ghana, and Portugal. Americans were pretty upset. They said, “There’s gonna be soccer on TV again?”

Files:

fun gal infection

Here in Brazil the govern is almost giving up to introduce one law that makes required the ABS and Air Bag use because it will rise the cars price and will brake the industry's profit for some time ahead. This, while an average of 30.000 die every year in car's accident. Brazilian politicians would never enter in noah ship. lol

Nice jokes.I like reading those jokes.

Reason: