Files:
images.jpeg 13 kb
tim079
tim079  

Files:
spam.jpg 115 kb
seekers
seekers  

The fact of the matter is that we are not getting smarter. Our phones are getting smarter.

seekers
seekers  

According to Verizon, the cable guy should be here sometime between 10:00 a.m. and the return of Christ.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pavaka
pavaka  

I called my dog Putin...when it was a puppy...don't know why it grew to look like THAT!

Files:
getimage.jpeg 63 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

this idiot was in a position to make decisions for other people...

mladen:
The end of crisis in the USA? Depends for whom : At 77 He Prepares Burgers Earning in Week His Former Hourly Wage - Bloomberg
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:
this idiot was in a position to make decisions for other people...

Yep. And imagine what decisions did he make. And how many more like him are making decisions in our names that will have results like that for us. This one at least "shares" now the destiny of the people. But how many "gods" will never get into a situation that their decisions are "awarded" appropriately?

pavaka
pavaka  

I believe that Universe re_balances itself somehow...

mladen:
Yep. And imagine what decisions did he make. And how many more like him are making decisions in our names that will have results like that for us. This one at least "shares" now the destiny of the people. But how many "gods" will never get into a situation that their decisions are "awarded" appropriately?
seekers
seekers  

President Obama's approval ratings fell sharply in the latest polls Thursday. He has fallen ten points in three months. President Obama vowed to find out whose approval he has lost, track them down using their e-mail and phone records and then win them back.