Traders joking, the beginning - page 152

Wal-Mart made plans to hire 100,000 U.S. Veterans. Which can only mean one thing: Wal-Mart is going to invade Costco.

Statement of the day :

Barclays boss Antony Jenkins has told the bank's 140,000 employees to sign up to a new code of conduct, or leave.

Should we believe that the code is actually going to be honored? I mean, there is a law against what they did and what happened? Now there is going to be a code that should be above the law? Interesting understanding of priorities

are they gonna ask you to help with coding THE CODE???

mladen:
Statement of the day : Should we believe that the code is actually going to be honored? I mean, there is a law against what they did and what happened? Now there is going to be a code that should be above the law? Interesting understanding of priorities

If only the code could look something like this :

But since it will not, I suspect that nothing new will happen from their side. Just a dust in the eyes

Pava:
are they gonna ask you to help with coding THE CODE???
Files:
piano.jpg  122 kb

Photoshop...just like birth certificate...I should know:)

mladen:
If only the code could look something like this :

But since it will not, I suspect that nothing new will happen from their side. Just a dust in the eyes

Lance Armstrong confessed during his interview with Oprah Winfrey that he did use performance-enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France seven times. This came as a complete shock to as many as a dozen people.

Files:
frogs.jpg  21 kb

President Obama told Congress it must raise our debt limit because the U.S. "is not a deadbeat nation." Then the president added, "By the way, if China calls, I'm not here."

Statement of the day (told 5 years ago but only now made public ) :

“The market is not operating in a normal way,” Mr. Bernanke said on that August 2007 call,in a moment of historic understatement. “It’s a question of market functioning, not a question of bailing anybody out. That’s really where we are right now.”

Coming from a "self regulation of markets" spokesman, this is a very interesting statement

Days Before 2007 Crisis, Fed Officials Doubted Need to Act

Thousands of dead fish have now washed up on shore along the coast of South Carolina. Today the NRA said that this wouldn't have happened if those fish had guns.