Well working Trading System ! - page 61

magic number

hi,

i' ve modified code, i've added function that calculate magic number for every pairs, so that we can have 1 trades for 1 chart

giapel

i attach code.

tkforextsd:
Hi Igorad & ND,

I found the following issues in both versions TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2.mq4 & TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4.mq4

1. There is a bug in the TrailStop() routine:

the line

if (TrailingStop > 0 && TrailingStop > 0) SellStop = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) + TrailingStop*Point,Digits);

should be

if (TrailingMode == 1 && TrailingStop > 0) SellStop = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) + TrailingStop*Point,Digits);

2. In the MoneyManagement() routine, based on Fixed Fractional position sizing,

The line

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk*AccountLeverage()/contract,2);

should be

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk/MaxLoss,2);

This is why the account blew up when you turn on the MM feature. Please try with this new change.

Regards,

TK

Igorad fixed TrendStrengthExpert EA (trailing stop and MM) and added TrendEnvelopes option in the code. So this TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA is most reent one (latest). I did not backtest and did not forward test it yet.

By the way I will continue to test old version (TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA).

I am updating post #20 with this new TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA.

Flytox:
Igorad, please the absolute strenght indy in your EA!!!!!!

Igorad did it.

Just got PM from him that he coded new EA for this system with absolute strenght. All the indicators are the same but "+" absolute strenght and "+" new VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1 and "-" TrendEnvelopes indicator.

Too many settings so I confused. I think we needto construct the system starting from attaching indicators to the chart (i will try to do it this week) otherwise we should spent long time selecting profitable settings.

ExitMode setting was changed in this EA to the following:

// System Exit Switch:

0-off,

1-TS,

2-VS (instead of ТЕ),

3-AddSignal,

4-any first,

5-signal,

6-AS

EA with indicators are attached.

I updated post #20 of this thread with this new EA:

4. TrendStrengthExpert_v1. It is improved version of TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 EA: AbsoluteStrength indicator as a filter was added; besides this EA is using new indicator: VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1; this EA is not using TrendEnvelopes indicator.
Files:

Flytox:
Iam trying to make this EA profitable in 4years backtest. What i noticed is i can make huge pips in trending markets and loose all in ranging ones; i solve the problem with a tight breakeven+profit lock. But i think that the best stop for that EA would be a STEP STOP to take money from choppy zones. If anyone can program it so we can optimise this incredible machine.

Init deposit: 10k

profit :40314

pf: 1.54

dd:29.44

forget to attach the modified EA.

I added open pivot and volatility pivot as filter and modified one or two lines in the code (don't remember what).

for GbpJPy use the same Ea with the attached set file.

For EurUSd reset the settings.

4/5 digit price fixed for all

Almost all the attachments (EAs) from this thread were fixed for 5 digit broker.

Including:

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA was fixed for 5 digit broker price for indicators and EAs. See attachments v2.2.rar on the post #20.

Use PointRatio = 10 for 5 digit broker and PointRatio = 1 for 4 digit broker.

How to know: your broker is 4 digit or 5 digit?

5 digit broker example: GBPUSD 1.52887

4 digit broker example: GBPUSD 1.5288

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 EA was fixed for 5 digit broker price. See attachment 2.4.rar on the post #20.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 EA trading with monthyl direction for M15 timeframe with timefilter: it was fixed for 5 digit price broker. See attachment 2.4settings_m15.rar on the post #20.

Please note - this EAs are using indicators. Download indicators from the other attachments of the post #20.

Other attachments from the post #20 and from many other posts of this thread were fixed as well.

Winrar to open attachments: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11

1. TrendEnvelopeExpert EA versions.

1.1. TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2: attached (thanks Igorad).

1.2. TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.3 is here: function that calculate magic number for every pairs was added (thanks giapel).

1.3. TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 attached: AddSignal_v1 exit mode fuction on arrows was fixed; MaxTrades function was added. Please note: this MaxTrades function is working if indicators are having Mode=1 in the EA's settings. See this post for more explanation.

Trend_Envelope_Expert_v2.4.1 - latest version of 2.4 version created by mrtools using using Jurik RSX with Trendstrength and Add Signal and All Averages Indicator with Trend Envelopes (this post).

Settings for 2.4 version:

- Please find the settings (setting #7 attached) for 2.4 version for EURUSD and GBPUSD. Please note that according to this setting #7 EA will trade on M15 timefame taking direction from monthly chart and stop loss is on monthly timeframe as well. It mean that person who will use it needs to do technical analysis on monthly chart just to say to himself to trade this month or not for example.

- the other settings for this 2.4 version were attached as well and were designed for monthly direction of the trend trading on M15 timeframe. See post #217 and 220 for more explanation. The settings for M30 timeframe is the same as M15 attached but with few changes (see post #242).

- market condition evaluation: template with indicators are on post #243.

Please find the settings for 2.2 version for H4 and m15 timeframe (attached) with backtesting results:

set 1 (settings #1) for H4 timeframe;

set 2 for H4 timeframe;

set 3 for M15 timeframe;

set 4 for M15 timeframe.

set 5 for M15 timeframe (optimized setings for M15 timeframe for 2.2 version for 4 pairs; do not forget to use different magic number for different pair).

More backtesting results are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793 (thanks Pipskateer).

For the explanation of the settings please read page #13 and page #14 of this thread.

The other setting for 2.2 version is here.

--------------------------------

2. TrendStrengthExpert EA versions.

2.1. TrendStrengthExpert_v1 is here. It is improved version of TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 EA: AbsoluteStrength indicator as a filter was added; besides this EA is using new indicator: VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1; this EA is not using TrendEnvelopes indicator.

2.2. TrendStrengthExpert:

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 is here: it was fixed some bug concerning trailing stop with MM and added TrendEnvelopes option in the code.

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2Scalper_2 modified by Flytox are on this page. Indicators: TheOnlyPivot_Level is on this thread and Volatility.Pivot.Open is here.

--------------------------------

3. Forward testing.

Currently I am forward testing TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 and TrendStrengthExpert_v2. All other information about settings and timeframes please find on this post.

4. 5 digit broker.

Read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793

Files:

All the versions and most of the attachments were fixed for 5 digit broker (IBFX, Alpari and so on).

Read previous post.

Administration does a fantastic job staying organized and updating the bugs in the code. It's really quite impressive how you are able to update posts on the first page and make it an efficient search for the ironed out details of each EA.

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for that.

Many thanks

Thank you so much. I am very greatful!

Thanks a lot.

Reason: