Simple and Profitable - page 3

aelimian:
Thank you. Will putting TP of 30 then not limit your profit? How do you arrive at the TP of 30?

i don't have special calculation to set 30 pips... just try.. may be you can find the best pips target for each pair...

and here is my trade report since gmt+2 am

Files:
report-3.htm  16 kb

I hope somebod will try this system and make it perfect in another pair...

Thanks, i will try this style..

HI Stevenali,

Do you make your buy/sell decison at 00:00 chart time or do you just go back 24 hours. ?? In otherword does the decison to buy/sell have to be made at the very beginning of a new chart day.??

thanks in advance,

Leighton

leightonbeaty:
HI Stevenali,

Do you make your buy/sell decison at 00:00 chart time or do you just go back 24 hours. ?? In otherword does the decison to buy/sell have to be made at the very beginning of a new chart day.??

thanks in advance,

Leighton

Hi Leighton

I open position at 00.00 in my chart, cause i want to start trading with asian session... it means 5am at my country... (sometimes hard for me to wake up at that time...). But i'd like your idea.. maybe we can start trading at europe session... and maybe better result (i've been thinking about it)..

stevenali,

Good and simple system, i see you take my system and improve it ! Thank you ! It is realy a good idea to put in the CCI MTF indikator... but i find a problem, any idea to fix this ?

Files:

mr.trader:
stevenali, Good and simple system, i see you take my system and improve it ! Thank you ! It is realy a good idea to put in the CCI MTF indikator... but i find a problem, any idea to fix this ?

This is very common in cci (one of the biggest problem). Price will actually increasing while cci is keep on decreasing.... see the end of april 06 - mid of may 06, about 10+ days price keep on increase but cci's value keep decreasing.

I tested it...

stevenali:
I hope somebod will try this system and make it perfect in another pair...

stevenali,

Here are two pictures from a bigger market chanche... also the indicator cci make a big chanche, how will you explain it, if the signal when the new day beginn is short, than you go short(1.gif)... ok, but now there is long signal (2.gif) ???

But what is if the market chanches as today ?

Note, for trading this system you need a very good stop loss and take profit policy to keep in winner zone...

Files:
1_3.gif  24 kb
2_5.gif  22 kb

Here is my report...

Finnaly i close gbpusd with 139 pips lost... Yes.. the problem is in the begining of asian session cci said going to short, but then it said going to long..

until now i can't find the answer, i hope mr Trader can fix it . I think we should put stop lost in this system.. from now i will put stop lost about 75 pips.

Or may be we should write down the cci at the beginning of asian session.. and when europe market open... and go long or short depends on cci..

Files:
report-4.htm  16 kb

helloo

did u consider the news effect in ur system ?

Reason: