Simple and Profitable - page 4

HI Typhoon,

See post# 15

Leighton

About News

typhoon_gr9:
helloo did u consider the news effect in ur system ?

I chose to be more carefull at the news time... i think we can use another strategy to face the major news.. like breakout system for example...

here is my report until 05:00 GMT+2

Files:
report-5.htm  19 kb

Hi steven, how about make EA for this strategy ? Page me on YM if you like

thank's Dave!!

firedave:
firedave:

thank's be4 FireDave.. it will be more easy for us... can you send me your YM ID?

here is my report.. still profitable, i cut lost with chf yesterday, because cci show me to go long this morning at 6 am (gmt+7.. Jakarta Time).

and i plan to close last two position 30 minutes before BIG NEWS...Europe Interest..

From last three days if we look the movement of GBP JPY.. i think to short to set TP at 30 pips.. maybe i should let it float... and wait until cci change then close position... maybe somebody out there try to let the trade and will have more profit.. i don't know.. but let us see this system at least for a month

Files:
report-6.htm  21 kb

Report-7.. Profitable!!

Final Trading before news...

I'm not gonna change my target at 30 pips.. but maybe i will invrease lot of trading or open new pair like aususd or others

Files:
report-7.htm  21 kb
report-7.gif  5 kb

Result of the week!!

Here We Go.... 530 pips!!! it's more than 10% from the start..

i put eurojpy and audusd... and i close all position before NFP last friday

Files:
report-8.htm  25 kb

For sake of trying this system. What would your direction be for the start of this new week for each currency pair you trade. This would confirm my understanding of your system. Would you provide this directional information for me??

Dave <<<

iscuba11:
For sake of trying this system. What would your direction be for the start of this new week for each currency pair you trade. This would confirm my understanding of your system. Would you provide this directional information for me??
Dave <<<

i always start trading early in opening asia session.. it's 5 am (i live in gmt+7 time zone)... so.. i'll answer it tomorrow...

thx for your attention.. off course i hope some feed back from u

have a nice pips!!

stevenali:
i always start trading early in opening asia session.. it's 5 am (i live in gmt+7 time zone)... so.. i'll answer it tomorrow...

thx for your attention.. off course i hope some feed back from u

have a nice pips!!

hi stevenali

i live in gmt+7 too,where are you from??

do you have Y!M id or AIM ??

i want to ask you something

This creates more confusion in thie simple system .It would be wise if you demonstrate it with chart.

Reason: