Simple and Profitable - page 7

Mtf cci

PeaceLover:
The million dollar question I have for you is how did you put all the CCI in one window?

AFter placeing the first mtf_cci on chart with settings, drag the mtf_cci from the custom indicator list and drop it on the first mtf_cci and set settings for it and do the same for the 3rd mtf_cci.

regards,

leighton

leightonbeaty:
AFter placeing the first mtf_cci on chart with settings, drag the mtf_cci from the custom indicator list and drop it on the first mtf_cci and set settings for it and do the same for the 3rd mtf_cci.

regards,

leighton

Thank you will try it

peace out

DailyCCIEA

Hi.

1) I had a big loss yesterday utilizing the EA (DailyCCIEA) , I had been

getting very good results up till yesterday.......Is anyone demoing this EA? If so could you give me a reply with your results.....

2)If using the EA , is anyone starting the EA with anyother time other than O:OO ?............

thanks,

leighton

leightonbeaty:
Hi.

1) I had a big loss yesterday utilizing the EA (DailyCCIEA) , I had been

getting very good results up till yesterday.......Is anyone demoing this EA? If so could you give me a reply with your results.....

2)If using the EA , is anyone starting the EA with anyother time other than O:OO ?............

thanks,

leighton

Was the loss in USD/JPY? Did you change the stop loss on the EA?

Is it correct that the system should only be used on the open of a session, and not for intraday?

Confused

HI,

What do you do with the pairs that have different opening sessions. Example : Usd/Jpy

I have been using (usd/jpy, eur/usd, usd/chf, usd,cad).

Any ideas or suggestions ?

thanks,

leighton

need proof

hi all

after this long threads.... can any one show us detailed statement from forward testing..

thx

leightonbeaty:

regards,

leighton

Tried it does not work, do I need to have a file of something.?

Here is what i did---

1- create the 3 windows doe MTF-cci.

2- open the indicators window (Ctli+l)

3- try to drag them and drop them but nothing happens

Any help

thanks

Peace lover

PeaceLover:
Tried it does not work, do I need to have a file of something.?

Here is what i did---

1- create the 3 windows doe MTF-cci.

2- open the indicators window (Ctli+l)

3- try to drag them and drop them but nothing happens

Any help

thanks

Peace lover

Hi

You open the Navigator window (Ctrl+N) and drag and drop the indicator from there.

If that do not work you can try the template posted by COTtrader in post 59

Hope this helps

Arctic4x

Mtf Cci

HELLO All , Do some one here know how code ? I have found a MTF indi that has been fix . Cheers

Reason: