Anybody seen DecisionBar.com? - page 2

Hi,

I want to show one more version concerning this indicator.

It's modification of FractalChannel (Mode=1).

Igor

Files:

newdigital:
Look at the image #1: this is ADXBars indicator (painting the bars) and ATR_Levels indicator (support/resistance). The second indicator can not be backtested and we see everything in real time. But it is almost the same with your images.

It is possible to trade but difficult.

On the image #2 you may see the improved system and it can be backtested with DayHL_Average indicator.

If we change ADXbars indicator to CatBarColor from CatFx50 system we will get the image similar with #3.

Newdigital, If it is not too much trouble would you be able to attach the indicators that you used in the charts included in this post.

I have been looking for most of these.

Thanks in advance!

hidethereal:
Newdigital, If it is not too much trouble would you be able to attach the indicators that you used in the charts included in this post.

I have been looking for most of these.

Thanks in advance!

I closed the charts.

If I remember it was some mode of PriceChannel or some other indicator with Mode option. I don't remember which one sorry.

this looks good realtime

Thanks for posting the ideas, but nothing that I've seen posted so far matches this here. See attachment. This is the GBP M5. Any other ideas?

Files:
fx_screen.gif  70 kb

Have another look at Igors message make sure you have it in mode 1 it is excellent. Looks exactly what you are looking for.

Gordon

fxspeedster:
Thanks for posting the ideas, but nothing that I've seen posted so far matches this here. See attachment. This is the GBP M5. Any other ideas?

fxspeedster,

This High/Low indicator is difficult to trade with because as you see the price is coming down on your image (GBPUSD, M5). Right? Right. And new high is forming after that. It looks good on the history and it is impossible to achieve any good results in real (demo) trading. Because it is high/low for some bars back.

New lines is drawing after the movement or when ther trend is finishing already. Because it is high/low indicator.

Your image is good as painting. But it is out of real trading. Just an image.

Your indicators look like simple Renko (see image): one Renko indicator (ATR version) together with the indicator paiting the bars according to AbsoluteStrenght indicator.

Files:
12345.gif  17 kb

This mornings trade using Igorads fractual channel and asctrend signal. Signal down, broke channel 10+ points. Got out early should of stayed in while non lag MA was still red. set to 21.

first time I have traded with it but looks good. 0715 uk time

Gordon

Files:

DecisionBar vs FractalChannel

After having both side by side I can say that there is not much difference between the DecisionBar indicators and FractalChannel. As a matter of fact DecisonBar's indicators are harder to use I think. But they both give identical signals, which means that DecisionBar is based on Bill William's fractals. Very good work by Igor..This guy is really awesome to pick the concept up Thumbs up!

Decision Bar system

hi i have this system

Files:
decision_bar.zip  981 kb

Files:
5.gif  23 kb
Reason: