Anybody seen DecisionBar.com? - page 3

Hi nice setup you got there, could you also share the indicators and template as well?

gururaj55:
This sys I am using currently on 5 and 15 min but mostly on 5 min’s I trade on Eurusd daily I am getting 100 pips daily most of time this is yesterday buy call on 5 TF

Yes, very nice setup, gururaj55 pls. share!

Thanks!

gururaj55:
This sys I am using currently on 5 and 15 min but mostly on 5 min�s I trade on Eurusd daily I am getting 100 pips daily most of time this is yesterday buy call on 5 TF

Gururaj Thanks ,

Can you post Templets and Indicators

Thanka Again

I don't understand why......

gururaj55:
This sys I am using currently on 5 and 15 min but mostly on 5 min�s I trade on Eurusd daily I am getting 100 pips daily most of time this is yesterday buy call on 5 TF

Frankly I'm tired of people who suddenly appears inside these Forums, throws in their "Holy Grails".....and then disappear!!

The spirit of these Forums is sharing, discussing and helping each other! So, what the hell does it means put an image and nothing else, whit no explainations, unaware of the request of other people?

In this case the answer is "you want the others make the work for you".....

But, I say: "Nobody is forced to share or write anything here..... but, if you do it, you must do it in the right way"!!!

Post #21 is using DDFX Trading System v3 , download here h++ps://sites.google.com/site/ostryforex/DDFXV3Tradesystem.zip

You mean a system from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449 is already being sold as something else :):)

So what else is "new"?

njana:
Post #21 is using DDFX Trading System v3 , download here h++ps://sites.google.com/site/ostryforex/DDFXV3Tradesystem.zip

gururaj55:
hi i have this system

Hi gururaj,

I am getting an error with DB FX RiskOsc - is it working for you?

Thanks

Fawaz

Reason: