Easy but working system, let´s improve it !

Files:

I am trying something similar at the moment MA set to 21 and filter to 1.

I am experimenting with macd as a filter long above short below. Might be easier just to use a 50 or 55 ma?

Have a look see what you think.

Gordon

gordon:
I am trying something similar at the moment MA set to 21 and filter to 1.

I am experimenting with macd as a filter long above short below. Might be easier just to use a 50 or 55 ma?

Have a look see what you think.

Gordon

Try my indikator (NonLag) then the signal comes earlier... so you get a better entry, i tryed as one more filter the macd, works good.

if nonlag is red/blue after a yellow session, macd crosses and the signal arrow is also there is a good time to entry the market, so i think !

What you mean ?

How about your entry? do you wait for current bar fully performed or when the arrow appear?

Thanks mr.trader for sharing. Do you use any SL or is it SL-Free strategy :P ??

Best Regards

P7

Sorry Mr Trader I confused you, I did use the non lag ma set at 21 filter set at 1. picture attached is using Igorads fratual channel to filter signals together with a macd. Some good trades some not so good. As has just been said still need a stop loss plan.

See what you think.

Gordon

Files:

I have been using the Non Lag MA indicator for the basis of a manual system for the past few weeks and have had good luck with it. I find it works best for me on H4. There are some beautiful moves. I primarily demo EUR/USD.

I'm also using:

RSI 8

CCI 21

MACD

pete7:
Thanks mr.trader for sharing. Do you use any SL or is it SL-Free strategy :P ??

Best Regards

P7

Hi Pete !

Thanks for answering ! Yes, it is a stoploss free strategy... entry when the arrow comes, exit when the NonLag chanches Colour to yellow... so the rule

Hope it helps !

Eureka:
I have been using the Non Lag MA indicator for the basis of a manual system for the past few weeks and have had good luck with it. I find it works best for me on H4. There are some beautiful moves. I primarily demo EUR/USD.

I'm also using:

RSI 8

CCI 21

MACD

Eureka,

thanks for your answer... I agree your meaning, H4 works the best !

Thanks for answering mr.trader. As I understand your strategy requires (for best results) sitting in front of the monitor for 24/7, which is impossible because of our human nature :P In which hours do you trade ? How many transactions daily are you making ? Do you preffer the higher TF or lower ones (I know your strategy is working >15 which one do you preffer?) ?

Best Regards

P7

Reason: