Anybody seen DecisionBar.com?

Hi all,

Here is a guy at www.decisionbar.com that supposedly has found the "secret" to trade the markets including the FX market and he offers a bunch of indicators that supposedly picks mostly successful trades. We all know how that goes, but he shows some FX charts on his website with the indicators at work. It seems to me that this is a breakout indicator from a range of X bars back and the exhaustion is based on some kind of fast RSI. Can some of you comment as to its potential efficacy and perhaps we can duplicate it in .mq4 code if it shows promise? Please post your comments.

hmm

Will he show any live statements?

Why sell a money machine.

Can anyone convert it from TradeStation to Mt4

tough to say

I am sure that the developer only supplies compiled Tradestation and eSignal indicators so converting it will be tough since the source code will not be available..the best way to do it is to analyze how the concept that the indicator is build on and then code it from scratch into MT4. Perhaps we can all come up with the concept that we all think as a group this is based on and code it in MT4 to see if it matches the original.

DecisionBar screenshots

Here are some screenshots from the developer's website.

Files:
aud1.gif  25 kb
eur5.gif  21 kb
forex.2.gif  17 kb
forex.3.gif  23 kb
gbp1.gif  18 kb

"STAY AWAY"

We all as a newbie run here and there for a system that makes us millions.

ALL the systems those are not free are not worth it...you could make your millions if you work on yourself.(trading phycology)

It never gets to me....why some people tries to make FOREX charitable with selling there systems.

Ask yourself, If you ever make a million buck with forex, will you even have time to come to the forums like these....you will probably go to your yatch on weekends and trade hard on weekdays. why would you even try to sell and have time to sell your systems if you making millions with it.

Dude, we all go through these stage of indicator running...I bet even if you get a hand on this system ...in few weeks you will not be satisfied with this system also and will run for another one after another...probably getting frustated....better work on yourself and the free systems available here..nothing better than that,

fxspeedster:
Hi all, Here is a guy at www.decisionbar.com that supposedly has found the "secret" to trade the markets including the FX market and he offers a bunch of indicators that supposedly picks mostly successful trades. We all know how that goes, but he shows some FX charts on his website with the indicators at work. It seems to me that this is a breakout indicator from a range of X bars back and the exhaustion is based on some kind of fast RSI. Can some of you comment as to its potential efficacy and perhaps we can duplicate it in .mq4 code if it shows promise? Please post your comments.

As I understand from your images it is the system of two indicators.

First indicator is painting the bars. It is not a problem to find the MT4 indicators which is painting the bars as we have a lot of them.

The second indicator is something with supoport/resistance and may be similar with ATR_level, ATR_level2 or 4 for MT4. But those indicators can not be backtested on historical data.

Your images look good because the second indicator on your images can be backtested on historical data and we can see visually what we might have. Only because of that. We if we start to trade on demo with real data we will recognize that suport/resistance indicators are difficult to use in any trading system as it is moving together with the price.

And sometimes new prise - new support/resistance.

Look at the image #1: this is ADXBars indicator (painting the bars) and ATR_Levels indicator (support/resistance). The second indicator can not be backtested and we see everything in real time. But it is almost the same with your images.

It is possible to trade but difficult.

On the image #2 you may see the improved system and it can be backtested with DayHL_Average indicator.

If we change ADXbars indicator to CatBarColor from CatFx50 system we will get the image similar with #3.

Files:
1_1.gif  13 kb
2_3.gif  31 kb
3.gif  26 kb

The are many systems based on breakout.

For example ASCTrend on breakout (some variation on the image #5).

Or Maksigen Trading system (some variations as well - image #6 and #7).

But it is not easy to trade with them.

It is not like on your images.

There are no any imdicators or combination of the indicators which will say you "buy" or "sell" exactly.

BWT I like sistems based on breakout.

All the EAs based on breakout did bery good profit in elite section.

Because what is breakout?

There are some resistance lines and some people say that it is difficult for price to break this line out. And the are support lines. We have old but very good thread about support/resistance lines with examples and live trading examples started by somebody several months ago (this thread is somewhere in discussion section if i remember).

Files:
5.gif  24 kb
6.gif  23 kb
7.gif  11 kb

newdigital:
Look at the image #1: this is ADXBars indicator (painting the bars) and ATR_Levels indicator (support/resistance). The second indicator can not be backtested and we see everything in real time. But it is almost the same with your images.

On the image #2 you may see the improved system and it can be backtested with DayHL_Average indicator.

If we change ADXbars indicator to CatBarColor from CatFx50 system we will get the image similar with #3.

hi newdigital...

Could you please tell me what's the line with 2 colors in your first chart?

Thank you

hellkas:
hi newdigital...

Could you please tell me what's the line with 2 colors in your first chart?

Thank you

Which one?

I closed the charts already ...

I created these charts just to let the people know the following:

- we have good trading systems based on breakout. It is free.

- we have good EAs based on breakout. Some of them are profitable because I am forward testing them during the many months. It is free as well.

- Be cafully with some "very beautiful charts" from commercial systems: it is possible to create "very beautiful charts" telling the people that they may have great money and sell all standard indicators to them incl MACD. And it is possible to do it one per month to them. So always check the systems with real demo trading.

newdigital:

hi again..

I like your indicator because it seems a good trailing stop..

the line with two colors in the picture attach...

Files:
1_1.gif  13 kb
Reason: