ElliotWaves - page 18

EACAN great thanks ..

From a newbie

Hello Guys,

Thank you for this thread. I hope you could answer some questions:

1. MT Predictor: guys who are using it:

a. is it worth the price?

b. how are your results (more positive trades?)

c. can it work with MT4 platform in real time??? I've read that I need to subscribe to some expensive data feed.

d. is there anyhere I could get some older version (maybe therefoire cheaper), like v.4?

2. How does the length of predicted wave is calcumated? I mean targets calculation? Based on fibs?

3. How to learn Elliot Wave? I've read "Elite Trader's Secrets" by R.Swannell, and really I cannot grasp a thing. Some people say EW can be done easy, but for me it seems very difficult...

I have Elliot Wave Oscillator

So maybe MTPredictor is the best way to learn, implement and use EW? What do you think?

Thank you very much.

Below I attach a screan shot of my set-up. Silly perhaps..

Best to you all,

George

Files:

GeorgeW:
Hello Guys,

Thank you for this thread. I hope you could answer some questions:

1. MT Predictor: guys who are using it:

a. is it worth the price?

b. how are your results (more positive trades?)

c. can it work with MT4 platform in real time??? I've read that I need to subscribe to some expensive data feed.

d. is there anyhere I could get some older version (maybe therefoire cheaper), like v.4?

2. How does the length of predicted wave is calcumated? I mean targets calculation? Based on fibs?

3. How to learn Elliot Wave? I've read "Elite Trader's Secrets" by R.Swannell, and really I cannot grasp a thing. Some people say EW can be done easy, but for me it seems very difficult...

I have Elliot Wave Oscillator

So maybe MTPredictor is the best way to learn, implement and use EW? What do you think?

Thank you very much.

Below I attach a screan shot of my set-up. Silly perhaps..

Best to you all,

George

Hi George..

Let me start with MTPREDICTOR.

First you really dont need MTPREDICTOR for EW ANALYSIS but it is not bad to have a helping hand same goes for ELWAVE which is another fantastic software but!!!... lets see first what is MTPREDICTOR??? ( ofcourse through what i have seen )..

It is basically a software which uses you normal zigzags to find patterns same zigzag which is available on MT4 even in your chart i saw you are using DTZIGZAG? very good indicator indeed..........

so .. what MTPREDICTOR does is find abc dont forget everything is abc when it comes to zigzags 90%-98% of the time market moves of the abc pattern the other 2% is usually the high and lows marked by the zigzag... if you dont believe it put the zigzag and see for your self !!.. There you have it true Holy Grail but the problem is starting traders will only get it right15%-30% of the time which abc pattern is correct most will result as loosing trades and on timeframes smaller then 30 whipsaw to death also it depends what is the length of the zigzag you are using so what most people do is use Zigzags on 60 min and above as it tends to ( this is just the believe ) whipsaw less. MTPREDICTOR is the fancy name with helping on zigzag trading ELWAVE uses many zigzags to calculate direction and count waves.

This did not answered your question so

1. dont use the mTpredictor or elwave

2. targets are calculate on fibs mostly 1.272 to 0.786 - 1.00 and others

3. it can work on MT4 with realtime feed for more information go to mtpredictor bulletin board and download the utility free.

5. Check RobertMiners Book and Others what ever you could find also check for other threads/information on the internet but make sure you dont follow anyone blindly as i said beginners get it 15-30% right professions get it 50-75% right remember these numbers i am between 30%-50% it takes a lot of practice and patience also check related material such as Delta Phenominan my next favourite subject and it has cunning accuracy for past 3 days anyways it is different subject and i started using it with ew .

6.MTPREDICTOR will not teach you elliotwaves since they use isolated approach meaning they find abc pattern .. ELWAVE will teach you elliotwaves since they give descriptions about all the possible pattern and more.

regards

EACAN...

Many Thanks!

Hello EACAN,

Thank you so much for your answer. I use DTZigzagLauer set at 24/1440.

Zigzag (form custom indicators) set at 3, 5, 3. I also applied Wolf Waves (but... don't know how accurate it can be, since it shows waves seldom). I have Gann Waves indicator, should I use it? Or put another zigzag, longer?

Any suggestions on this or settings?

Thank you really a lot for telling me about MT Predictor. I was thinking to maybe buy it.

I also study Harmoni Patterns now.

Forex is really hard to trade. I know there's no Holy Grail, but I hope to find something with at least 60-70% accuracy...

Could you direct me to what you've mentioned "Delta Phenomenon", please?

Also, where to find more info about Elliot Waves (preferably discussion forums, since I've learnt a lot from forums, more than any book).

Thank you again. Make many pips.

George

GeorgeW:
Hello EACAN,

Thank you so much for your answer. I use DTZigzagLauer set at 24/1440.

Zigzag (form custom indicators) set at 3, 5, 3. I also applied Wolf Waves (but... don't know how accurate it can be, since it shows waves seldom). I have Gann Waves indicator, should I use it? Or put another zigzag, longer?

Any suggestions on this or settings?

Thank you really a lot for telling me about MT Predictor. I was thinking to maybe buy it.

I also study Harmoni Patterns now.

Forex is really hard to trade. I know there's no Holy Grail, but I hope to find something with at least 60-70% accuracy...

Could you direct me to what you've mentioned "Delta Phenomenon", please?

Also, where to find more info about Elliot Waves (preferably discussion forums, since I've learnt a lot from forums, more than any book).

Thank you again. Make many pips.

George

Hi George..

I donot know about DZigzagLaurer i only used DTZigzag on 60 min and 240 min and only try to check for last leg but stopped it cause one can do that easily by looking at "naked price as well".

WolfWaves?.. i never tried the wolfwaves .. i know nothing about the Gann indicator sorry about the suggestion for zigzag well use it on 60 min set to 12 ( normal ) and on 4hr set to normal this is how i once started looking at it .

MTPREDICTOR: my intention was not to discourage you about the software or tell you good things about it just to let you know how it uses the data to give output.( only in my opinion )

Harmonic Patterns: Great topic try it may the pips with you.

DeltaPhenomenon: You can search on google for more information it is completely different way of trading as such i dont want to discuss on Elliotwave thread.

Discussion Forum: Give a search on google about this the one too.

I am away from this thread because of personal business and also learning new stuff ( all related to EW ) in the trading that is why you will see no new posts about market movement.

Hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------

regars

EACAN

hi eacan

would you mine give my chart comments please

Eurusd

Ok i have for eurousd.

This chart is the continuation of last chart happening after the wave ended at 1.2870's-80's

idea is to catch this 3-4-5 ending at 1.2730-20 lvl..

stop is above 0.786 retracement preferrbly at 1.2865-70 if 0.786 is taken we are up to 1.2920 possibly stops at 1.2815

regards

Eacan.

great work EACAN thank u very much

Thanks

EACAN,

Thank you for your suggestions and help. I will try to find as much as I can.

It's just too bad... my timing. You're going away from this forum, just when I found it.

I will try Harmonic while learning about EW, I think they both are somehow related.

Thank you again, and ... all the best for you (pips, etc)!!!

George

what about eur/usd and cable to the end of this month and next month

Reason: