Traping EA for NEWS!!

1st.. thx to my friend Andi from Indonesia

so guys... u can use it to set your breakout methode to fight news

Files:

thank u smalltalk

smalltalk:
1st.. thx to my friend Andi from Indonesia so guys... u can use it to set your breakout methode to fight news

How do you use this EA?

Do you chnge the trap for each news item?

Please provide additional information

Thanks

you can change your target profit and stop lost....

for Non Farm Payroll... i guess you can set it deafault... ussualy NFP move price 100-200 pips....

i can't teach you for another news, we have different style..

anyone has tried this ea?

i did...

when and how do you use this expert. exactly at the news candle or before that? howmany seconds before news do you use this expert?

10 second after you run this EA,it will open 2 order.... buy stop and sell stop

i run this ea about 10 minutes before news... but if i have confidence and the price begin volatil , i run itu only 3 minutes before news..

thank you small talk..will try to run EA next week on demo....will post result if everything is ok.....have any one try it yet..if so,,can you post your result here.....thanks

smalltalk:
10 second after you run this EA,it will open 2 order.... buy stop and sell stop

i run this ea about 10 minutes before news... but if i have confidence and the price begin volatil , i run itu only 3 minutes before news..

Hi smalltalk thanks for your great EA. Very appreciate your works

is that possible to put a time in the EA when is the NEWS release? so that we don't have to run this EA 15/3 minuets before the news. :P

1 questions

what chart type should I apply on this EA? (M1 M5 H1 H4)

If you can provide us a simple manual will be better

thanks alot!!!

thanks for your great job again!

smalltalk:
you can change your target profit and stop lost....

for Non Farm Payroll... i guess you can set it deafault... ussualy NFP move price 100-200 pips....

i can't teach you for another news, we have different style..

anyone has tried this ea?

i did...

Hi smalltalk how's the result?

Adding Time Set Feature

I think the idea of having a time set feature (hour & min) would definitely improve this EA . The whole idea behind an EA is automation. If the user of the EA has to go to work @ 8 a.m. and NFP is coming out @ 8:29 that morning....well, you get the idea.

Hi smalltalk

here is some error

2006.07.26 02:07:23 TrapNew_EA_Ori EURUSD,M1: pending order #8210606 cannot be closed

could you please advice why?

thanks

Reason: