OffTrend indicator - page 2

i prefer the alert which stated the price where they crossed, and the time, can anybody fix it? it is a good indicator, worth to research further.

Thruline:
I don't know , guys... I've seen some indicators that paint the past, and, as a result are useless. I was watching this today and and it dipped where the vertical red line is, giving you plenty of time to get in if you wanted to. I'll keep tracking it.

It does repaint. You don't even need to watch it to see that it repaints. You can see that the orange line is identical to the red line, but the orange line is offset -7 bars. Every bar, the orange line 7 bars ago will readjust to what just happened on the previous bar. Pretty much useless. No different than a moving average shifted backwards.

However, the red line may have some use. Then you need to find a way to make the orange line predictive.

i showed a few people during todays session how to use this indicator... heres an off the chart version..its renamed but same indicator...when you learn it you will see how it can work

Files:

automatedtrader:
i showed a few people during todays session how to use this indicator... heres an off the chart version..its renamed but same indicator...when you learn it you will see how it can work

Its the same but in a separate window?

Can anyone get the alert to sound when the two lines cross??

increase:
Can anyone get the alert to sound when the two lines cross??

I saw this code many times in the past. I think the previous version was called Silver Trend, then Forex Trend (with difrent kinds of presentation: line, histrogram, bar colorizer etc.) and it allways looked great on history. It will work also if u will catch the big move/trend. If not it will clean your account, it repaints last 6 bars.

Kalenzo:
I saw this code many times in the past. I think the previous version was called Silver Trend, then Forex Trend (with difrent kinds of presentation: line, histrogram, bar colorizer etc.) and it allways looked great on history. It will work also if u will catch the big move/trend. If not it will clean your account, it repaints last 6 bars.

I am trying to use it not to forecast, but so that it will follow the trend, as the lines cross it either continues or changes trend and you can follow it quite clearly, I just need an alert, been trying for hours but cannot crack it.

I wish I was clever like you guys

Won't somebody help me please??

Kalenzo:

Let me get this straight,so if the price goes up sharply the lines will show a cross 6 bars ago?and if it declined again sharply will they cross again or repaint itself as it never crossed (still with trend)

Thanks in advance

increase:
I am trying to use it not to forecast, but so that it will follow the trend, as the lines cross it either continues or changes trend and you can follow it quite clearly, I just need an alert, been trying for hours but cannot crack it.

I wish I was clever like you guys

Won't somebody help me please??

post 7 has an alert

Thanks to this indicator, I caught that big move on eurusd today about 4 hours in advance. I knew that the price will go down.

Files:
Reason: