Need Help! Can anyone give example arrow alert mq4 code when 2 indicators are complete the rule?

Hi,

Please anyone can give me the example mq4 code for making arrow alert when 2 indicators completed the rule or when 2 indicators have the same signal?

Below is the screenshot of 2 indicators completed the rules or go with the same signal and the indicators files.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
I need someone to make simple grid based EA with buy stop and sell stop orders. All orders should only have stop loss which will move as the price moves, to lock down the profit. When SL is reached, then opposite stop order is triggered.   For example, if price is trending up, then buy stop orders will be triggered and SL will be moved higher. ...

pechphea:

Hi,

Please anyone can give me the example mq4 code for making arrow alert when 2 indicators completed the rule or when 2 indicators have the same signal?

Below is the screenshot of 2 indicators completed the rules or go with the same signal and the indicators files.

Hello !

Your indicator repaint

Askarali Turaev:

Hello !

Your indicator repaint

Yes Sir!

Mean we can not make with repaint indicators?

Thank you.

pechphea: Mean we can not make with repaint indicators?

If the indicator repaints, what you see now is not what you did before.

If it shows you a new signal bars ago, you can't open a trade then, you have to open it now. It looks good but is useless for trading.

If it stops showing you a signal bars ago, that you took, you can't untake the trade. It looks good but is useless for trading.

Reason: