Anyone uses EA in real account? - page 2

XneoenX:
Kokas,

you use firebird the entire day? all the time?

and, GRIDMACD, where I can finds it?

tks

XneoenX

Hi,

GridMACD is EA from elite section...

Plan your trade and trade your plan = using EA in real trading

Using EA in real trading is very very importantto set the iron discipline trader.

Plan your trade and trade your plan = using EA in real trading

That's MHO and my LTE (little trading experience) !

yes

Absolutely of agreement with you, and I do not have to let the EA yet function of night without monitoring

Firebird

Hi All

Let me tell you a little about FIREBIRD.

First, there are about 10 variations of it with different sets. Next, it will do a GREAT JOB for a while and then out of the blue it will eat your account.

I was demoing it on all USD pairs and in 24 hrs. I was up $4,000 and I thought I had found the HOLY GRAIL. I went to sleep - when I woke up about 6 hours later I was down $4,000. $8,000 loss in 6 or 7 hours. BE VERY CAREFUL. I wroteonr of the developers and he said that's why they abandoned it because they couldn't find the right way to trade it.

I've seen it do 80 winning trades in a row of $30 - $35 each. And then for whatever reason it starts going bad and keeps buying or selling until you have 5 or 6 trades that lose $350 each.

Good luck.

Mr Chips

Ok

Has anyone experience with the forexautopilotsystem? Is it scam or works it really?Automated Forex Trends Analysis Program | Forex Auto Pilot Forex Trading Signals Software System

john225:
Ok Has anyone experience with the forexautopilotsystem? Is it scam or works it really?Automated Forex Trends Analysis Program | Forex Auto Pilot Forex Trading Signals Software System

I have used it... it works great on a demo account and in backtesting.

So far, once I put it on my live account, it make losing trades OFTEN. The strategy should be improved. Basically, it waits for a retracement, and buys/sells 21 or so pips away from the previous high/low with the tp at 1 or 2 pips this side of the high/low... the problem is, if the market goes 19 pips and turns around (this happens often), you're screwed. I woke up this morning over 200 pips in the negative from that piece of crap. And good luck getting money back...

hi

follow the system in any situation that's EA ,it's robot there's no emotion involved so you can see if your fx system works or no , you should know the forex system manual first before you implement it into EA, so you can optimize it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I have the gridmacd, how often does it trades?, It hasn't traded in 2 hours.

I have it in USDJPY 1h chart.

Reason: