A simple trading system in 1m,5m,10m,15m,30m,1h chart

I am giving here some very easy trading system which is manual and very easy to handle.

1)Trend select:

At first for trend selection use 200 EMA and I am getting help from 50 EMA to trade.....

Lets say the 200 EMA is increasing(and also 50 EMA) and then I decide I am going to take long position.....and if the vice versa then I am going for short.....

2)Taking position:

I am going to take position when the 8 EMA is going to cross 21 EMA (for long) and vice versa for short position...I shall trade when the 200EMA and 50EMA both are increasing not only 200EMA and vice versa.....I am taking position the next candle after the crossing with stoploss 20-30 pips....

5 and 10 EMA is also possible rather than 8 and 21 EMA to enter into the trade.

Entry is also good with the help of MACD but I think 8 and 21 is more applicable.....

3) Exit:

I am continuously increasing my stop loss with the high(for long) and low(for short) ........Let the last high was 120.300 in my long position then I am going to increase my stoploss at 120.000.....

This is really easy process to follow...Slow but I think it is possible to make profit with this system....

Please who are really expert in coding ,write an EA for it and please back test it for different time frame.....I am not a coder for MT4

Thanx and regards...

hi

thanks for share your fx system here, it's better you attach your chart entry and SL

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

kawser:

....Entry is also good with the help of MACD but I think 8 and 21 is more applicable.....

....I think it is possible to make profit with this system....

Please who are really expert in coding ,write an EA for it and please back test it for different time frame........I am not a coder for MT4

really ... even beck test it for you - but what you gonna do?

fxbs:
really ... even beck test it for you - but what you gonna do?

Actually I am using this strategy and this strategy weed out range trade,whipsaw,false entry signal,.......and looking different time frame is not necessary to use this system......

May be this will do some good to someone who is willing to make profit in little but in consistency basis.....

I shall upload some trading of me time to time to show its effectiveness.

thanx and regards.

Thanks for sharing your system!Can you share the indicators & template?

Reason: