Need help

i keep receiving this message eventhough after compiling the indicator with no error and warning.Am i missing something?

2006.07.12 17:18:52 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\Solar Wind.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30

dreamer:
i keep receiving this message eventhough after compiling the indicator with no error and warning.Am i missing something? 2006.07.12 17:18:52 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\Solar Wind.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30

Is the file "Solar Wind.ex4" in the folder "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\"?

If it is, I have no clue what s going wrong.

dreamer:
i keep receiving this message eventhough after compiling the indicator with no error and warning.Am i missing something? 2006.07.12 17:18:52 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\Solar Wind.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30

Probable you are using some EA?

Try to re-start MetaTrader.

Or delete Solar Wind.ex4 file and compile this indicator once again.

pipeline = yes i have ex4 file in "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\"

ND = yes i'm testing a modified EA using solar wind indicator (copy & paste).i attach the EA here and if maybe u can take a look and repair it.

thanks in advance

Files:
testingea1.mq4  15 kb

dreamer:
pipeline = yes i have ex4 file in "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\"

ND = yes i'm testing a modified EA using solar wind indicator (copy & paste).i attach the EA here and if maybe u can take a look and repair it.

thanks in advance

Open your EA in MetaEditor and change

Solar Wind

to

Solar Winds

Because name of indicator is Solar Winds.mql4 (not Solar Wind).

thanks alot ND.... i found out that the solar wind indicator name inside my pc are Solar_Wind_Ind. so after change the indi name to be same as the name inside file folder so the problem solved already.

void OpenSell()

{

int err, ticket;

double ldLot, ldStop, ldTake;

string lsComm;

ldLot = GetSizeLot();

ldStop = 0;

if ( StopLoss > 0 ) ldStop = Bid + StopLoss * Point ;

ldTake = 0;

if (TakeProfit > 0) ldTake = NormalizeDouble(GetTakeProfitSell(),Digits);

lsComm = GetCommentForOrder();

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,ldLot,NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits),Slippage,ldStop,ldTake,lsComm,MagicNumber,0,Red);

if(ticket<=0)

{

err = GetLastError();

Print("Error opening Sell order [" + lsComm + "]: (" + err + ") " + ErrorDescription(err));

}

else

{

if (UseSound) PlaySound(NameFileSound);

}

hi guyss.... i need help to make it open another order only after the earlier position gain a profit (variable setting).

example

extern int Pips=15; // Distance in Pips from one order to another

Reason: