Triggerlines 4H Trading System - page 7

txsundevil,

Understood, but all you have to do is look at the system on the 4hr and apply the additional indicators I outlined and you'll see that it's profitable in a trend as well as a ranging market. Look at past dates of ranging.

montage:
This method of trading is the best system I have traded and trust me I have tried many. The 4 hr. charts gives clear interpretation of price. The lower TF charts gives way too much wipsaw. I use the following:

1. Trigger Lines

2. Trend Manager

3. Murrey Math

4. Fib.

5. Price Trend Indicator

6.OSMA

7. Of course I use my common sense of major trend line breaks and major area of support and resistance.

Trade Only The 4hr., I will sometime use the 1hr, for a better entry and exist. This setup has been VERY fruitfull. The only this I need and I would be VERY GRATEFUL to anyone who would provide alert + email option for the Trigger Lines (Email Alert is very important).

Thanks!

can you give me the indicator of Murray Math? which version.. if you don't mind..

how many pips for SL?

antone:
can you give me the indicator of Murray Math? which version.. if you don't mind.. how many pips for SL?

you can read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

increase:
Here you go, you have to turn your email option on in MT4 optons

hi..sorry to ask.actually this is my first time using email alert notification.

i just wanna to check with y'all. if i already open 1 buy post for examle EU,and then then trend is change base on trigerlinealert.

do i still rcvd an email eventhough i already close my metatrader?

thanks in advance

Reason: