Triggerlines 4H Trading System - page 3

Yes, along with old solarwind and Fisher_Yur4ik itself. All shows a similar calculation, and still repaint the past.

upgrade?

Devil2000:
Yes, along with old solarwind and Fisher_Yur4ik itself. All shows a similar calculation, and still repaint the past.

I'm using the triggerlines and solarwind from earlier posts in this thread. Should I upgrade to the new solarwind? Is there much of a diff?

Thanks,

donkeystocks:
I'm using the triggerlines and solarwind from earlier posts in this thread. Should I upgrade to the new solarwind? Is there much of a diff? Thanks,

I see no different between them and still repaint the past. But I could be wrong though. Well you can judge it by yourself.

Devil2000:
I see no different between them and still repaint the past. But I could be wrong though. Well you can judge it by yourself.

Hi

What do u mean by it repaints the past? can u plz elaborate wht this means

Thnx

Kev

I'm using the triggerlines and solarwind

It's a great combination for trading. I have added juice, awesome, and trading hours to my charts too. I have been using both solar 1 & 2 for a while. Does it repaint the past - yes it will adjust the height of a few previous bars and no it will not recolor them. A green bar will remain green. Both Solar 1 & 2 will adjust the height as time goes by, but Solar 1 will not do it as much until you refresh from the menu. This makes the charts look better as time goes by. It is a great tool for trading and using it in an EA on 30 min charts with a timer to trade mornings only would give few losses if any, and setting periods to say 15 will prevent small bad trades. It is not like zigzag which is constantly changing and is useless for most trading.

richx7:
It's a great combination for trading. I have added juice, awesome, and trading hours to my charts too. I have been using both solar 1 & 2 for a while. Does it repaint the past - yes it will adjust the height of a few previous bars and no it will not recolor them. A green bar will remain green. Both Solar 1 & 2 will adjust the height as time goes by, but Solar 1 will not do it as much until you refresh from the menu. This makes the charts look better as time goes by. It is a great tool for trading and using it in an EA on 30 min charts with a timer to trade mornings only would give few losses if any, and setting periods to say 15 will prevent small bad trades. It is not like zigzag which is constantly changing and is useless for most trading.

Yes, what I mention before is solar 1 and 2 re-adjust it's height, but I wasn't aware that it didn't "repaint" it's color. I'll check it again

Sorry richx7, it does repaint it's color too. I've just check it using 1 min GBPUSD

Should the input parameters for TriggerLine and SolarWind stay as is for the 4HR chart? Can someone explain how to use the input values for other timeframes?

hi has anyone developed an automated system for the triggerlines and solar wind?

kevin

it does repaint it's color too. I've just check it using 1 min GBPUSD

I have gone back to using Solar 1 since it seems better. I have been using it in 5 min and up and it doesn't seem to recolor. It would be nice to have a more stable version that only drew the current bar. It is still quite good, and I recommend it highly.

Reason: