Back testing will not go into 2016

I keep trying to back test a EA i bought. And I keep getting no results. As if January 2016 dost exist. The results only go up to December and not January.

I've recently upgrade my pc to windows ten dose that have something to do with it?

I went to history center downloaded  all the history time frames. But nothing changed, i get same results. I have the newest build 950 as of Jan 29, 2016 

and I I've made an demo acconut in  demo.metaquotes.net but it didn't help fix the problem.

Please anyone  help any way you can thank you very much

Francis Dogbe:
Download history data...
i downloaded the history but it stops at dec 11 every time

Sturgis isaac:
i downloaded the history but it stops at dec 11 every time
Have had the same issue before, no idea why. Any errors in your logs?

Stuart Browne:
Have had the same issue before, no idea why. Any errors in your logs?

No i been checking. I sent my log files to mql5 hoping they can help. 

I just installed my  mt4 yesterday i don't know if that has anything to do with it. 

I have heard that for protection you cannot back test for x days from today. This is for EAs who tend to hold positions for weeks. That's what I have heard. Not 100% sure. 

Tim:
I have heard that for protection you cannot back test for x days from today. This is for EAs who tend to hold positions for weeks. That's what I have heard. Not 100% sure. 
I believe this only applies to the last week before the current date, not the entire month. But they could have changed it.

Also, as Atsushi says, if you didn't but the EA through MQL5 then the coder could have put a limitation in it. If you did buy it through here, no such limitation, besides the one mentioned above, is allowed to be in the EA.

what broker you use?

Francis Dogbe:
what broker you use?
FX open

OK guys I've figure it out. Its Appears that the mt4 only can test back as far its been in stalled. Then the test gets the rest of the data from mt4 history servers. 

Let me explain. You see my test would not show January 2016 besides 29th, 30th, 31st. But when I put the test to and earlier date. Let's say October 2015, the test results will run up to December 11, 2015 everyday making trades. Then skip to January 29, 2016. Incase your wondering 
No there wasn't no long term open trades at this time nether.

It also just so happens that January 29, 2016 is the date I installed MT4 on my PC. Which let's me believe that the platform must be installed for it to collect data. Between the last history update. If not the test will skip over the date. Until the history servers have there next update which will fill in data gap. For the mt4. This idea was confirmed to me when check my vps. Which had mt4 installed and the symbol chart open. During the time in question. 

And the Vps ran the same ea with all same setting. And had no problems. Between December and today's date. Last I checked with mql5 the last history servers update was on December 12 and new one is scheduled soon.

Reason: