I need to protect my EA

hi all

i need code to protect my EA , to be not available to open and to edit

and i want to know how can i make it demo (works with limeted time)

i will be so happy if helped me

There is a lesson by Coder's Guru on this topic. Please use the search feature and read it up.

Ea protection

The only way to protect an ea - is to get it to receieve instructions from a remote server ...Absent that, I would not waste too many efforts.

zidan66:
hi all

i need code to protect my EA , to be not available to open and to edit

and i want to know how can i make it demo (works with limeted time)

i will be so happy if helped me

It was fully described:

- How to LOCK/Encrypt EA.

- MQL4 Programs protection!

thanks for all

its agreat forum with a great guy

but my only problem is my english

fx-programmer:
The only way to protect an ea - is to get it to receieve instructions from a remote server ...Absent that, I would not waste too many efforts.

Hi

Yes....and even this protection can be disabled by skillfull crackers, anyway....unless the received data are especially coded for the customer, etc....

Good luck

DV

English is my native language and I wanted to share with you Not to worry about your english because english only needs to be understandable it does Not need to be perfect in order to make sense. The english language has it's limitations but one thing positive about it is that it does not need to be perfect in syntax because it is somewhat universally spoken and understood even when it is not perfect. I hope that makes sense.

zidan66:
thanks for all

its agreat forum with a great guy

but my only problem is my english

I am new to this and wanted to know what do I need to create my own EA and where can I find more info on the proramming launguage

Reason: