ZeroLag AMA

Hi, fellow traders. I was wondering as I have already searched the forum; if

anyone knew of an AMA indicator available that does not lag?

Thanks in advance.

sure we know about AMA!

Just look at these attachments, it's pretty interesting. And the MAMA - indicator, it's pretty awesome, too.

Files:
ama.mq4  4 kb
mama.mq4  5 kb

tradeigel:
sure we know about AMA! Just look at these attachments, it's pretty interesting. And the MAMA - indicator, it's pretty awesome, too.

Thanks so much! I will check these out.

Hi everyone!

I know that thread is pretty old, but still I think it consist very useful indicators. I've been trading with AMA for sometime now and I'd like to implement it into EA. I was trying for a week now to find indicator that could be later used as essential part of different EA.

I am looking for indicator that will use the same programming and inputs as AMA indicator above, but will produce numerical output instant of visual. For example: if AMA is red – number -1, if AMA is blue – number is 1 and if AMA is yellow the number is 0.

I would really appreciate if someone can post or reprogram AMA indicator in a way that output will be number.

Cheers, Rok

rokfx1:
Hi everyone!

I know that thread is pretty old, but still I think it consist very useful indicators. I've been trading with AMA for sometime now and I'd like to implement it into EA. I was trying for a week now to find indicator that could be later used as essential part of different EA.

I am looking for indicator that will use the same programming and inputs as AMA indicator above, but will produce numerical output instant of visual. For example: if AMA is red – number -1, if AMA is blue – number is 1 and if AMA is yellow the number is 0.

I would really appreciate if someone can post or reprogram AMA indicator in a way that output will be number.

Cheers, Rok

Rok

What is the actual indicator out of the 3 indicators at that post that you are referring to?

Hello Mladen, I was reffering to AMA.mq4 indicator.

rokfx1:
Hello Mladen, I was reffering to AMA.mq4 indicator.

Rok

I guess that then this is what you are looking for. See how it compares to the regular (on-chart) version. As you see there is a slight deviation from what you described but I assume that this is what you meant (and is easier to "read" it visually). When there is some kind of signal, it is either 1 or -1. When there is no signal, it is 0.

Files:
ama.gif  44 kb

Thank you Mladen! Posteted indicator is somewhat I was looking for. I think it will halp me a lot!

Hi everyone!

I still looking for indicator that would use same inputs, same formula as AMA indicator above, but that output wolud be number instent of line.

Mladen many thanks again for providing AMA binary indicator. After few days of testing I guess it was meant to provide information I was looking for, but something not working well with it. I tryed with many different setting but it just does't swow the same data as AMA indicator.

So what I am looking for is something similer to AMA binary indicator, but indicator formula should probably be a little different to really reflect adaptive moving average up or downtrend.

If someone have or can create such indicator I am sure it will be huge contribution to all traders.

Cheers, Rok

rokfx1:
Hi everyone!

I still looking for indicator that would use same inputs, same formula as AMA indicator above, but that output wolud be number instent of line.

Mladen many thanks again for providing AMA binary indicator. After few days of testing I guess it was meant to provide information I was looking for, but something not working well with it. I tryed with many different setting but it just does't swow the same data as AMA indicator.

So what I am looking for is something similer to AMA binary indicator, but indicator formula should probably be a little different to really reflect adaptive moving average up or downtrend.

If someone have or can create such indicator I am sure it will be huge contribution to all traders.

Cheers, Rok

Rok

Please read the post where the indicator was posted again for the explanation. Here is some addition :

AMA line is always red. It only depends if there are signals or not, If there is signal then the value of the indicator shows which signal is valid. If there is no signal (AMA is a "simple red" color line) then the value is 0. If it was not done so, then you would always have -1 since AMA line is, I repeat, always red

Or you did not think of colors of that AMA indicator at all?

regards

Sorry Mladen, now I see I am really acting as idiot. All the time I was refering to that indicator (attached). I am so sorry, I have huge mass with all the indicators in MT4 . That is indicator (attached) I was reffering to, and it shows red color if it goes down and blue if it goes up.

Sorry and kind regards, Rok

Files:
nonlagama.mq4  5 kb
Reason: