ZeroLag AMA - page 2

rokfx1:
Sorry Mladen, now I see I am really acting as idiot. All the time I was refering to that indicator (attached). I am so sorry, I have huge mass with all the indicators in MT4 . That is indicator (attached) I was reffering to, and it shows red color if it goes down and blue if it goes up. Sorry and kind regards, Rok

Rok

What you should know first is that that indicator repaints colors. Posting the "dots" version that will show you exactly what should the color at certain point be (so that you can compare it to the original indicator). The "binary" indicator does not repaint and uses the logic that is in the "dots" version (logic is simple : if the slope is up, color is blue (binary value 1), if the slope is down, the color is red (binary value -1) and if two consecutive values are the same, the color is yellow (binary value 0))

Posting an example picture with all 3 on the same chart

Hi,

thank you for those two indicators! I think that is what I was looknig for. Do you maybe have some discription of the parameters for NonLagAMA binary.mq4 indicator?

Many thanks, Rok

rokfx1:
Hi,

thank you for those two indicators! I think that is what I was looknig for. Do you maybe have some discription of the parameters for NonLagAMA binary.mq4 indicator?

Many thanks, Rok

Rok

The parameters for NonLagAMA binary are exactly the same as for NonLagAMA itself

good indicator!

Reason: