Warning about Interbankfx - page 4

I want to add that i have an account with this broker.I have been trading with them for two years and so far no problems.But this does not mean they are incapable of been unethical.So i thank those who have shared their bad experiences.I will be more vigilant in protecting my money.

Morpheus:
In all fairness, your robot probably loses money because InterbankFX's pip spread is higher than most of the other brokers around. I do have disconnects but not as much as it was about a month ago. It's funny that SBFX's pip spread for say GBPJPY is 3 pips and for InterbankFX's it's 9 pips. That's a big difference.

SBFX is not a broker so they can quote anything for the spread...

Interbank Fx is a scam

" It's funny that SBFX's pip spread for say GBPJPY is 3 pips and for InterbankFX's it's 9 pips. That's a big difference."

InterbankFX advertise TIGHT SPREADS in all the magazines and websites.

I have seen the spread on the Demo account grow to 9 or more when the market gets active.

We call that LYING and the people who profit from that are called LIARS.

amerifx:
I want to add that i have an account with this broker.I have been trading with them for two years and so far no problems.But this does not mean they are incapable of been unethical.So i thank those who have shared their bad experiences.I will be more vigilant in protecting my money.

That's true and i would also be cautious if i had money there. But the problem is we don't know who the liar is. It could just as well be that InterbankFX's story is true.

Is it really necessary to sort out the liar?The same could have been said about Eron,worldcom,refco. etc.The fact of the matter is if someone rumors that a convicted murderer is living in your street. you will definitly take precaution regardless of what the facts are.

Lately InterbankFX used to lose connection. I was told that they reboot the server whenever I asked them. Anybody has the same problem? Terrible. I guess I have to find another broker instead soon.

I wonder how this is with other brokers. It's not a good feeling but if it's normal then there's nothing one can do about it. Just like a weekend.

By the way i asked IBFX in the chat some days ago about the incident with the alleged false orders but they didn't tell me much new. Only that they had sent out a statement by their president to counter what they call "the false claims". It's the one that was posted here already i guess. And i asked wheter there is anything going on with the NFA for example but they said no, unless the other side would make a complaint there. Which is logical, obviously. It's a bit strange that neither side is taking any action..

I checked their registration and they seem to be run by a turkish and a jordanian guy, i think there's also a swiss person involved. Don't misunderstand me i don't want to say this is bad i just say it because they advertise with the swiss flag.

I personally would choose FXDD but i don't really know wheter they have MT4 running stable already.

Reason: