Warning about Interbankfx - page 3

I haven't had any major issues with IB yet. I've been trading a live account with them for a few months now and I've gotten excellent customer service anytime I contacted them. I actually have them programed into my cell phone and I don't hesitate to call them when I have a question about my account or the technicals of the platform. They're always helpfull..

I'm on interbankfx and my 4hour chart works. I had to delete all my history in the history folder and then it worked fine again. Try that. Also, you can use their 24 hr Live Customer Support on their webpage. I get answers right away with that.

too funny

Ive withdrew quite a bit of cash from them quite a few times, never once had a problem. Look at how the guy was trading 600pip hedges he lost the money and was mad because he tapped his margin and lost it all....Id take a bet and say the the trades he was trying to make and couldnt cause he had no margin were probably winners chat always works within 1minute or two

IBFX is registered with the NFA according to the CFTC.gov and are regulated by them. Any disputes and claims are settled by them.

http://www.nfa.futures.org/

They are a small broker that does not trade against clients.

They have a dealing desk they claimed they didn't have.

What really happens when we click on buy or sell, is that the trade is instantly routed to an outside dealing desk. ( Forex Liquidity, NFA id 0362216, Robert Gray Pres., ) All of the customer service reps know about the dealing desk now, but aren't allowed to say anything. I know Robert pretty well, but never knew that he was the Clearing House for Interbankfx. All that we were told when I worked there, was that he had an "interest" in the company. Anyway, Interbankfx is an in house market maker, the market is just in Southern California. I want to let traders know that it's not pass-through at all. I have used 9 brokers and 14 alerts services over the past 5 years. I thought that I had finally found a broker that I could both trust and make a living with. ( silly me )

Interbank fx is a scam

I trade with Alpari and my trading partners use interbank fx.

Week after week, when my robot makes a profit, the exact same robot loses money at interbank fx. The servers mysterioulsy freeze up at peak market times. Their contract mql programming is pure garbage.

Stay away from interbank fx. They are the dark side.

In all fairness, your robot probably loses money because InterbankFX's pip spread is higher than most of the other brokers around. I do have disconnects but not as much as it was about a month ago. It's funny that SBFX's pip spread for say GBPJPY is 3 pips and for InterbankFX's it's 9 pips. That's a big difference.

WOW ! That's a huge difference! Not the place for small traders.

moneyline

It amazes me how people can be so naive and stupid.No wonder the world is how it is today.When someone shares is experiences concerning misbehavior by a big business.You say "thank you for the warning".Not abitrarily defending them because momentarily its going good for you.Believe me your time will come and then you wish you had paid attention.We are the little guys in this game of trading remember that people.

Reason: