I need 50 pip on day - page 5

USDTRY USDZAR USDMXN - easy pips per day, if you catch their "random logic"

These pairs are logic imho

What do exactly do you mean under "random logic"?

P.S. in general, agree - USDTRY and USDZAR are easy pairs to get 50 pips

try your luck on futures Hang Seng or H-Shares for example

Any normal EA that can do this?

Thanks in advance

There are times when you should stay away, setting daily targets can be a mistake.

Daily targets are nonsense

We do not trade days - we should trade market

And pips are not paying the bills ....

The outcome of a single trade is never guaranteed. If you have an edge then a series of trades will give you money. You don't know in advance which trades will be winners and which will be losers.

Therefore you can't expect that there is a trading system that gives you 50 pips per day.

It is extremely difficult to earn 50 pips daily. But, in spite of too much difficulty, I am able to earn 50 pips constancy with support of my trading broker Mxtrade which provides me only one pip trading spread for all time that is very supportive to make by using any kinds of trading strategy. Actually, despite of having accurate trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy, if you do not have narrowest trading spread. By means of this narrowest trading spread, I am also able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

You can "to predict the real faction of this market with certainly" using "narrowest trading spread"? Would you mind sharing how?

Reason: