Is forex easy way to earn? - page 16

checkin:
Of course it is And we all are billionaires

Aren't we already all billionaires? We owe more than we shall ever be able to repay

As a newbie, I will think forex is easy, but after one and half year of trading experience, forex does need too much time to learn it! Thanks to this forum and veterans here!

Practically, no one has the capability to calculate the real movement of this market place with certainly. So, it cannot be the easy source to earn money in a short time at all. On the other hand, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge in this trading place, then you can earn profit from this volatile trading place with easily.

It is easy : open an account, lose it and you have learned a lesson

Practically, it is not the easy source to earn money. Because, we generally, have been seeing that almost 95% traders are failed in this volatile trading place. And, it is idly true that no one has the capability to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. By the way, in spite of having too much difficulty, in this volatile trading place my trading life is very comfort and profitable. Because, I am getting only one pip trading spread from my trading platform Mxtrade. By means of this trading spread, I am able to make profit by using any kinds of trading strategy especially the scalping and the price action.

Is it?

How much for a spamm post?

From all trading strategy I like most scalping in my trading career. Because, this is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Maximum traders especially the newcomer are depend on this short time trading policy and me also.

Rupali Din:
From all trading strategy I like most scalping in my trading career. Because, this is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Maximum traders especially the newcomer are depend on this short time trading policy and me also.

If our trading strategy will allow us to do our trades under any market timings then we will be safe and the ability to earn a good income will always stay with us.

We should also note that a trader will need to do a lot of struggle before his trading career will become stable

There is no such thing as "easy way to earn". There is only "easy way to steal"

nbtrading:
There is no such thing as "easy way to earn". There is only "easy way to steal"

You mean, being a bankster?

Reason: