Self-trained MA cross! - page 2

was tring to figure out a way to run multipul ma's in a certain time per like yesterday and take which ever made the most pips and use it for today. like i would have A,B,C,D etc and A would be 5-10 cross B would be 10-20 etc. have it calculate the pips of each cross to TP or dynamic close for 24 hrs or whatever timeper assigned and which ever is greator would be used. if A>b,c,d and e then A=final_cross_used until next check.

lowphat:
was tring to figure out a way to run multipul ma's in a certain time per like yesterday and take which ever made the most pips and use it for today. like i would have A,B,C,D etc and A would be 5-10 cross B would be 10-20 etc. have it calculate the pips of each cross to TP or dynamic close for 24 hrs or whatever timeper assigned and which ever is greator would be used. if A>b,c,d and e then A=final_cross_used until next check.

You have touched the idea! That's exactly what I was thinking at..

I don't if it'll be hard or not but the most important task is to write code to simulate the MT backtesting and return result of the testing to the EA/Indicator!

Could we work in it together?

ill send you some info

it just an idea

Hi! I just think that the self-trained MA should have a calculation about TP, SL , or Trailing Stop based on open high low close for some period like the last day or last 2 days when entering new trading, even we can change it for our best.

Beside of faster ma crossing slower ma, you may want to consider price crossing certain ma for example in one of the short course i attended, there was a suggestion of using 50 ema (in trading environment) to catch the price momentum of the GBPUSD (using 2 hour chart) and get out from the trade using an indicator i.e. stochastic perhaps. the 50 ema is quite significant and price will usually move toward the direction of the crosses (cross above means move up and cross below means price move down).

Just an idea, maybe you can come up with a great trading system .

Im going to try and use DDE to capture a short history that can be backtested with different methods and supply the best values. Not sure of the best way to make the values interact with a MT expert tho. I could duMp values to a CSV and perhaps import them into an expert. any ideas?

witchazel:
ello agian MR. CG!

actually your emaX is really good, i do not think the cross matters as much as the money management

here is your emax 2.0 with my reverse anti martingale on it.

see the difference

5000 to 5100 for may24 to june24

5000 to 14000 for may24 to june24

turns the month of june from a $100 to $9000

here is the code, sorry it so hard to read, im learning

Hi, thanks for posting the system. Are you running it on Daily chart? Are you using the default parameters?

Thanks.

Where ia emax 2.0

Sorry wrong posting

Humble Trader

Dear witchazel,

Boss you have attached the Gif files and forgot to attach the emax 2.0.mq4.

Could you please.

Thanks

Humble Trader

witchazel:
ello agian MR. CG!

actually your emaX is really good, i do not think the cross matters as much as the money management

here is your emax 2.0 with my reverse anti martingale on it.

see the difference

5000 to 5100 for may24 to june24

5000 to 14000 for may24 to june24

turns the month of june from a $100 to $9000

here is the code, sorry it so hard to read, im learning
Reason: