Self-trained MA cross! - page 6

codersguru:
You have touched the idea! That's exactly what I was thinking at..

I don't if it'll be hard or not but the most important task is to write code to simulate the MT backtesting and return result of the testing to the EA/Indicator!

Could we work in it together?

The same idea was used in CyberiaTrader. So it could be done...

I have got this to trade once and made a nice profit. Since then it has not done a thing any ideas.

InTrance:
I have managed to create an auto-optimizing expert but only for the periods. I used arrays and a bunch of loops. I think it need very fast PCs for more than 2 paramaters unless you run it on H4 charts...

InTrance, do you mind sharing how you auto-optimizing your expert?

MA Cross Optimization EA (very cool)

For detailed information please visit:

MA Cross Optimization EA (very cool)

This is non-commercial.

Files:

I have managed to create an auto-optimizing expert but only for the periods. I used arrays and a bunch of loops.

I think it needs very fast PCs for more than 2 paramaters unless you run it on H4 charts...

i think the system maybe easy to be created but its effection maybe low

Optimization on fly

Hi dou you know if it possible to call automaticly metatrader optimization

from robot ?

if yes how

if no which auto optimisation when running you know

thank you

David

Script (or EA) to run backtesting automatically?

Hello,

Is there is a Script (or EA) that runs backtesting automatically and outputs a performance report?

forex123:
Hello, Is there is a Script (or EA) that runs backtesting automatically and outputs a performance report?

I don't think a script or ea can do backtesting and get the output report. However, it is possible to build an external program using VB or Delphi that will do such task regularly in timely manner. I think I made one myself last time. Let me check if I still have it.

For how to do auto-optimization for your EAs, have a look at this link:

Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading - MQL4 Articles

Reason: