Please transform This Indicator into EA

I have found this indicator on the other forum and it says to be a holy grail.. can someone help me to create it into EA for MT4.. (Scorpion please help me)

There is a buying and selling condition on the file.. and please do create it specific for H1 timeframe with TP of 10 pips.. if should give us at least 40-50 pips on GBPUSD every day.. do not use trailing..

Please see the attach file for the indicator..

It mentions that it makes more sense in the picture... could you add the screenshots that he added with that text?

Well it looks good even with the delays which is a pleasant surprise.. However I wonder how the dots and arrows are calculated... Is it possible that the dots could move over time to re-adjust itself? or dissapear after a few candles? I need to watch this live closely and see what happens

Yep just like I thought...the dot changed place.. heres what happened:

on the H1 timeframe on the 15:00 candle, the dot was there. Now it jumped to the 20:00 candle. It looked awesome in backtesting but because it moves all the time

Files:
SilverTrend.gif  19 kb

Yes, it seems you have found the weakness.. if we place the cursor on the dot, we will see a value given there, it is usually my stop loss value.. because every time a price move beyond that dot, it will disappeared and change position..

For me, TF = H1 is only for scalping 10 pips, otherwise is very risky because stop loss is only about 20 pips..

TF = H4 is more stable, can get at least 30 pips on every signal created, but of course the stop loss is even greater, usually 80 pips..

So if someone could create an EA for at least TF = H1, then for every dot appear, we can at least get 10 pips.. that is my point here.

hai trader around the world, how are you all.

I am a new comer and be trying suite methode for trading. Need your supports. Thanks a lot.

regards- lifa

The Shi_silvertrend is useless as is because it repaints the past, so of course, on the charts, it will appear too good to be true and it is I read in some other boards about some tweaks to the code which prevent that repainting but the result that we get on the chart after that is crap. No good and accurate signal. So, these indicators go to the junk yard

Yeah, repainting really sucks, you will waste all your time....

Reason: