Coding help - page 208

Hi Guru,

I have a problem integrating 2 time filters from Cubesteak Central � MT4 Includes & Script Function - Trade Time Filter - Example | Kolier.Li

I'm stuck at validating the time filters. Like when i enable all 3 time frame, it would work to trade only inside the specific time windows. However, when i disable any time frame, it would no longer trade inside the specific time windows that are still enabled. Please help me take a look. Thank you.

time_filter_integration.mq4

Снял заявку.

OscarHinz:
Hi Guru,

I have a problem integrating 2 time filters from Cubesteak Central � MT4 Includes & Script Function - Trade Time Filter - Example | Kolier.Li

I'm stuck at validating the time filters. Like when i enable all 3 time frame, it would work to trade only inside the specific time windows. However, when i disable any time frame, it would no longer trade inside the specific time windows that are still enabled. Please help me take a look. Thank you.

time_filter_integration.mq4

It seems to be working OK (if time is within the time range that is left - tested it with two time frames turned off and one turned on and all works just fine)

shtopr:
Снял заявку.

Why ? Did you find the solution?

Dear Mladen and mr.Tools.It is very good indicator, but I have a problem. It very strongly loads my computer,computer stop. Possibly it only at me so.. Whether it is possible to solve this problem?

Files:

Air92:
Dear Mladen and mr.Tools.It is very good indicator, but I have a problem. It very strongly loads my computer,computer stop. Possibly it only at me so.. Whether it is possible to solve this problem?

Air92

It is not just your problem - using mql for it is a slow process and it overloads CPU. That is the reason why I wrote a dll version of calculation for Spearman rank correlation. Mql is simply not able to calculate the rank without overloading the CPU for longer calculation lengths

mladen:
Air92 It is not just your problem - using mql for it is a slow process and it overloads CPU. That is the reason why I wrote a dll version of calculation for Spearman rank correlation. Mql is simply not able to calculate the rank without overloading the CPU for longer calculation lengths

I understood and found this indicator. Thank you,Mladen.

Hi Mladen,

It is not working like you said. I have no idea how you got it working.

OscarHinz:
Hi Mladen, It is not working like you said. I have no idea how you got it working.

I just added a display to notify me when the conditions were OK (nothing else - the rest of the code is exactly the same as in the original). Here is what I tested and what works when I test it

Hey everyone, hope you can help me.

I need to program an Expert advisor, where I check every tick if a new order is open and modify this order with a stop loss.

How can I check if an order was opened an modify it? The ea doesn't open orders, it just has to check.

Thank you all! You are all very helpful.

Best regards, Max.

Reason: